Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it worked out perfectly in the end. They beat us, just, while we had pretty much no forward line. The media then rode them all the way with all the fairytale bullshit, the fed square screens, the empty seats bought by Melbourne fans, and then we absolutely destroyed them, embarrassed them, and went on to win the flag. Couldn’t have worked out better!

You left our the Dockers fans who purchased Melbourne scarves for the game and were proxy Demon supporters for the day :hearts:

Mind you after 2017/2018 they would be used to the experience of seeing a side they support getting obliterated :cool:

Especially as they come over here with their chests all puffed out and an adoring media convinced they had our measure. Then SMACK like a roo on a bullbar, fking beautiful.
Knew they were gone watching them warm up wearing zinc cream and hats. You think it's hot now fellas, just wait till the game starts

Melbourne could do well if the media get off their dick and they stop drinking their own bathwater. They got ahead of themselves last year which shows arrogance and immaturity.

If they can get the one week at a time mantra going and not expect it to happen after the hype of beating up on lowly sides they'll trouble many. Having the big dance on their home deck won't disadvantage them, either.

They have the list and quality but lack maturity. That is easily the biggest factor.

They need to move on from living off the praise of the media and fans and knuckle down and achieve something

They have the list and quality but lack maturity. That is easily the biggest factor.

They need to move on from living off the praise of the media and fans and knuckle down and achieve something

To be fair most teams go through that at one time or another, and it's hardly Melbourne's fault the media latched on so heavily.

Zempalis still livid over you guys winning the prem or what. Tried to ambush Simmo and was struck down faster than a two dollar whore.

Eat s**t ya big nosed campaigner

I think it worked out perfectly in the end. They beat us, just, while we had pretty much no forward line. The media then rode them all the way with all the fairytale bullshit, the fed square screens, the empty seats bought by Melbourne fans, and then we absolutely destroyed them, embarrassed them, and went on to win the flag. Couldn’t have worked out better!
this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is like the 5th time I have seen this quote pop up on different media platforms in the past week (along with the "are you ready to receive my limp penis!?" bit). Why is this receiving such attention?
I only saw this a few months ago. A friend showed it to me. At the time I thought yeah whatever, what's so good about it. Lo and behold, 3 months later, I think it's ******* hilarious. It grew on me and just popped out of nowhere. It became funny. It's just the way he speaks which makes it so. As you're probably aware by now he's a former chess master of Hungarian descent, hence his elegant way of talking. He became notorious for going into cafe's and restaurants and eating then leaving without paying. Did it over 400 times.

Most people just find the way he talks funny.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/video/stor...-manifest-guy-is-even-funnier-than-his-video/

'' We know that while Dozsa was fined for his crimes but he didn’t let it stop him from re-offending, which is admirable, in a really annoying way.

Apparently he was a chess grand master as well which may explain how he manage to outwit the police and restaurateurs for so many years ''

lol

Don't know if this has been mentioned here before; some incompetence on the official Premiers book put out by Slattery Media spelling Barrass' name wrong on the back cover.

hTzEbLn.jpg

I once paid $25 for the cast and crew T-shirt for my high school production because it was going to have my name on it, only to get it on opening night and find I'd been left off in the interest of having all the columns of names the same height.

Yes, I am still bitter. At least Barrass has a medal to comfort him.

I once paid $25 for the cast and crew T-shirt for my high school production because it was going to have my name on it, only to get it on opening night and find I'd been left off in the interest of having all the columns of names the same height.

Yes, I am still bitter. At least Barrass has a medal to comfort him.

With respect......you do have a long name. Would be lucky to get it on a T-shirt on its own!

Just happened to have the radio on abc this morning when returning presenter replacement for Peter Bell and Eagles supporter Russell Wolff was surprised by a visit from Will Scofield.Scofield let Rusty wear his premiership medal .The first time since grand final day that it been out of its box and the two of them (Russell and Will Scofield) talked about how much they loved each other which seemed genuine and Russell Wolff went on a bit about how laughably Freo centric Perth ABC radio is and what a pack of loosers Freo are.Was a very good bit of radio I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back