Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only a matter of time before they do 7 vs 10, 8 vs 9 for finals.

I wouldn’t be stunned if it was a thing by 2022 in the AFL.

They won’t be able to resist 2 more ‘finals’. Money for jam and god knows they want all the money they can get right now.

The media will love it because they get paid by the clicks or the ratings, which both go up for the finals

Solution 1: If those rude nonVic teams just knew their place and finished 10-18th then we could have a proper finals series. That way we could get all the real AFL sides playing off in the finals. Plus we could also expand it to top 10 and still not have to include all those upstarts.

Solution 2: If that's not acceptable then the flag goes to the Vic team who goes the deepest in the finals.

Of course to show we are not small minded we have to acknowledge that the upstarts do provide some good practice matches for the real teams.

Purhpahl’s ‘If/Then’ column is kind of genius.

Short enough for internet addled folks to read. Snarky and with no internal consistency so you can make it up as you go and everyone gets a turn to be outraged.

I reckon it would be close to the most read article every week on AFL.com.au and it’s basically a Twitter thread with a set format.

If literally everything Damo has ever done didn’t indicate the opposite, I’d say we had a Mensa on our hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good read, I would have thought all teams would conduct an end of season review. Seems weird to not conduct one tbh. Maybe thats half their issue

Consulting from one of the big4 costs ~50k per month for the most basic grad student to come and knock out a report. I can only imagine the obscene costs of the bizzare metric used here.

Money well spent for sure...
Yep and it's virtually copy and paste of the previous bullshit report findings

Just listening to ABC radio pre game discussion of Ess v Hawthorn and they spoke to Mitch Cleary about the Eagles. He thought we would give Shuey another week in the WAFL and didn’t seem to know whether Rioli had actually been suspended or was returning from a suspended suspension. Hopeless! The guy doesn’t know anything, just guessing and making it up.

Just listening to ABC radio pre game discussion of Ess v Hawthorn and they spoke to Mitch Cleary about the Eagles. He thought we would give Shuey another week in the WAFL and didn’t seem to know whether Rioli had actually been suspended or was returning from a suspended suspension. Hopeless! The guy doesn’t know anything, just guessing and making it up.
I listened to that. He just mis-spoke and they clarified. It wasn't an error per se and he certainly knew what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back