Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAtched a bit of On The Couch last night, and Healy has the audacity to make a disparaging comment about the hair of the lead singer from the Southern River BAnd as they were playing at the Brownlow. This is the same bloke that talks up guys like Bailey Smith who has almost the exact same hair style. I’d stick to footy commentary and leave music and fashion to the experts Gerard. 👎

WAtched a bit of On The Couch last night, and Healy has the audacity to make a disparaging comment about the hair of the lead singer from the Southern River BAnd as they were playing at the Brownlow. This is the same bloke that talks up guys like Bailey Smith who has almost the exact same hair style. I’d stick to footy commentary and leave music and fashion to the experts Gerard. 👎
Wait....he was having a crack about someone else's hairstyle? If ever there was a pot/kettle situation....

Tom Browne. Enough said

There are planks of wood with more brain cells

Lol - is he referring to the revelopment liked to contract extension (that I dont think has even started yet)? If so, utter crap. Both those stadiums are in pretty good nick, it cutting edge, but a long way from Subi Oval level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Richo asking Hurn moments after the 2018 GF something along the lines of how good it was to win it at the MCG instead of another stadium... I expect players to get asked stuff like "yeah the win must be good, but are you disappointed that you didn't win it at the G'?"

I remember Richo asking Hurn moments after the 2018 GF something along the lines of how good it was to win it at the MCG instead of another stadium... I expect players to get asked stuff like "yeah the win must be good, but are you disappointed that you didn't win it at the G'?"
I was really disappointed tha Hurn said he likes the G, rather than saying it was a con that they didn't get home ground advantage

By Tom’s logic, WA deserved the GF for every year from 1987 onwards.

I don't think even his logic checks out.

How does the MCG redevelopment have anything to do with saving footy? Maybe purchasing Docklands, if they needed liquidity but the AFL didn't even use that line of credit. It's also a white elephant that is only made viable by the AFL.

And I thought QLD saved footy in 2020 as we're always being told, maybe they should have it for the next million years.

How TF did this guy get a law degree (it's nepotism), like law isn't that hard - it's basically following a formula, but Christ you still have to be able to think clearly.

I - Is
R - Really
A - A
C - Campaigner

That and no supporters

That and the Victorian fans that West Aussies are "just as passionate as" that won't show up to a game when it's at Marvel instead of the G.

File this under incompetent. Dal Santo and Goddard on Trade Radio this morning when Brander was brought up.

Now Dal Santo said he had some involvement with him at the AFL Academy and thought he had some great attributes but hasn’t obviously worked with him for 5 or so years.

Goddard, a paid AFL pundit, whose job it is (you would think) to know at least a bit about most players around the competition didn’t even seem to have a clue about who the hell Brander was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back