Delisted Jack Martin [Selected by Carlton in the PSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm... you realise that pick, pick 2, will be Anderson right?

Well no ... currently Melbourne hold Pick 2. Our first is Adelaide's first so somewhere around 8-10.

lol, suns is not in any position to bargain as you don't have anything to hold them back. He is in prime of his career and he is in high demand. He is worth 5x650, are you going to match, if so you keep an unstable piece of hardware. Your club has no culture unlike those with 50 years of existence. There is success in sight hence there is nothing that's keep your players. ATM GC is only a good pre-retirement village type destination.

We’ve signed 14 young key players so far to lengthy deals that indicates to me that our players are buying into our culture and want to build success at the SUNS so there goes your unfounded rentention theory. We actually are in a position to determine what we get for him. He is currently a SUNS player and we will call the shots on his worth. Not you or biased VIC based media outlets. Junior AFL participation numbers have grown ten fold since the SUNS were founded so again do your research before you fire off Ill-informed typical anti SUNS jargon.

What kind of stupid are you? We’ve signed 14 young key players so far to lengthy deals that indicates to me that our players are buying into our culture and want to build success at the SUNS so there goes your unfounded rentention theory. We actually are in a position to determine what we get for him. He is currently a SUNS player and we will call the shots on his worth. Not you or biased VIC based media outlets. Junior AFL participation numbers have grown ten fold since the SUNS were founded so again do your research before you fire off Ill-informed typical anti SUNS jargon.
Whilst I agree with the sentiment, it's a buyers market and it always has been. The prices won't be too dissimilar, they never really are, but it'll definitely be weighted towards whoever he's traded to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source? Would love to get martin
Just inside info from a past player still evolved with the club, we have inquired about the Hills but they got the impression the asking price is more then we are looking at giving up regarding Brad. And we are still looking at a big player to use those pics that they freo would want.

He's uncontracted and was recently dropped after getting 8 touches and has had a bog average year.

Who do you think will hand over a first for him?
My prediction if Daniher ask to be trade.
Sydney : Daniher, Brisbane first round pick, and.
GOLD COAST : Sydney first round and Essendon pick 30+ pick
Essendon : Martin, Sydney second Rd.
Essendon give up Daniher for Martin and Sydney second round.

Doesn't the Essendon 30+ pick me an that the bombers are getting only Martin and a second round upgrade for Daniher. They would want more especially given Martin year.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doesn't the Essendon 30+ pick me an that the bombers are getting only Martin and a second round upgrade for Daniher. They would want more especially given Martin year.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Daniher not injured I think Essendon paying over, but how many matches he played the last two season for Essendon out of 30+ matches. If he is out of contract like Martin I rated him late first round like Martin due to not playing much.

Last edited:
Lol. Essendon get reamed, and Sydney win the lottery. If Daniher requests a trade to Sydney (which is highly doubtful) we'll just trade with them head on and get a first round pick, then possibly bring Martin in for a second round and some change.

If the price for this guy is a pick in the teens, I sure hope the crows are into him

Re all the young ones who have signed extensions and so-on at Gold Coast, they are apparently offered WAY more money to sign those extensions than you would normally expect someone equivalent at most other clubs to re-sign for.

Had they not payed way overs, you'd imagine many more would have left.

So that’s been true in the past.
Can Cochrane has said this himself.
No word on these current contracts.
Think the guys running the joint are more responsible now than previous management..
There was a lot of surprise when current management saw the state of our books and the salaries given to young guys. Don’t think they’d be repeating mistakes of the past.
It was part of the reason we let Lyons go last year.

What would you say these guys are worth? And what did they get paid with this extension?
Brodie, macpherson, McLennan, rankine, Miller, witts, day, Ainsworth, Thompson, graham.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back