Traded Jake Melksham [traded to Melbourne for pick 25]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why North! Why!?

All of my Essendon supporting mates can't stand the spud.

Can't believe he knocked back a two year considering he barely makes our first side with everyone fit. You think he'd take notice of the fact a better player in Bastinac has struggled to cement his spot.

That being said he has a few god attributes and the right club/coach may unlock some potential.

I actually don't mind Melksham. Looked like he was on track to develop into a very handy player a few years back, but has regressed alarmingly over the past two seasons in particular.

A change of scenery may well get him back on track and he'd be well worth the risk for a number of clubs as he would likely come relatively cheaply.

Not the right fit for Carlton given where we are currently at, but there are a number of clubs who could do a hell of a lot worse.

I actually don't mind Melksham. Looked like he was on track to develop into a very handy player a few years back, but has regressed alarmingly over the past two seasons in particular.

A change of scenery may well get him back on track and he'd be well worth the risk for a number of clubs as he would likely come relatively cheaply.

Not the right fit for Carlton given where we are currently at, but there are a number of clubs who could do a hell of a lot worse.

A lot of them had enhanced performances a few years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jake has knocked back a 2 year deal at Essendon looking for a more stable environment north are in the lead for his services was a big roo fan

He has not knocked back anything.

He has a two year deal tabled. He is clearly seeing if any other clubs offer better.

I think they wont so I think he will sign the 2 year deal.

He has not knocked back anything.

He has a two year deal tabled. He is clearly seeing if any other clubs offer better.

I think they wont so I think he will sign the 2 year deal.
just reporting what I heard if its wrong its wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back