Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

I think norf supporters are seeing this as their big moment to finally have another club feel some kind of emotion towards them, we all know they are viewed at the shallow end of the pool in terms of interest/credibility/rivalry so they are going to do what they can to have another supporter group have anything other than apathy towards them.

He's going to cop the yo-yo'ing treatment of the masses until he really starts to peak in a few years.

Many people, like those RCG people on this board, live for the moment, and completely lose perspective of the bigger picture. One good game, one bad game, one bad moment, etc all get over analysed, too much is taken from them, and they distort people's long term perspectives. People will want to write him off, talk him down and effectively hope their negativity becomes self fulfilling, and every bad moment will be dredged up.

Reality is, a GOOD coach, and good crew around him will isolate him from that they'll make sure he resiliently rides the ups and downs and they will keep him focused on the long term goal of being one of the next superstars of the comp. If he can ignore the noise, allow his belief to grow and just take it a day at a time he'll get there.

Can't wait to watch him this year. All my fingers and toes are just crossed for an injury free and smooth roll into round 1. Get his touch and fitness up and we're in for some special glimpses in 2023.

Last edited:
The floor is Jake stringer

What imo will mean weve over paid

The ceiling is Roo/Buckley imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is dusty in a different category to those two? If so is he higher or lower

Yeah I wasn't really sure about that either. Aside from Judd and Ablett at their peaks, there aren't midfielders who are clearly better than Ricciuto and Buckley over the last 30 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back