JMOO WAN AND DERO PRESENT: ELECTRIC BONCYBOO - MAFS VOLUME 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes
Congratulations to MP_ and Pie 4 Life. Very impressive that you convinced the remaining villagers to hand you the victory in the end.

As a first timer I had a lot of fun and learned a lot from the dead PM. Looking forward to the next round.

oh, I completely misunderstood the rules then, I figured it was like in the ToS where the neutral roles won in conjunction with either good/evil depending on how the game played out.

oh, I completely misunderstood the rules then, I figured it was like in the ToS where the neutral roles won in conjunction with either good/evil depending on how the game played out.
I was a bit concerned that this might happen. They were listed as neutrals but it was not super clear given the game was a bit different so I can understand where you are coming from.

I was a bit concerned that this might happen. They were listed as neutrals but it was not super clear given the game was a bit different so I can understand where you are coming from.
Yeah my fault for not asking in PM, got caught up on this part of the OP "This really won't affect the game in practical terms unless you want it to." thinking it meant the game would just continue on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my fault for not asking in PM, got caught up on this part of the OP "This really won't affect the game in practical terms unless you want it to." thinking it meant the game would just continue on.
I think if we do it again this way a few of these creases will be pretty easy to iron out. I was tempted to jump in and remind everyone at the start of the day but in the end decided not to because it is there in the OP. There were certainly some ambiguities.

Wasnt even awake but i would of gone Smeg. I didnt realise they ended the game just thought it would continue on also

Who was the last evil role?
Pie was the head

BWasnt even awake but i would of gone Smeg. I didnt realise they ended the game just thought it would continue on also

Who was the last evil role?
Flying Kiss Ginger GIF

Tbf I thought the same thing. Just wanted to win with MP_ before being lynched tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back