Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't have the self-discipline not to attack other posters and derail the thread with crap every other time you post, thread bans will be applied.

Mods are not here to babysit.

Reporting bad posts instead of replying to them would also be extremely helpful if you wish to continue posting here.

Mate, we played in a grand final last year lol. If we weren’t professional, gee wizz, imagine how we’d go if we WERE professional?
I imagine that's his point.

I think, since 2016, the Bulldogs have underachieved in comparison to the talent on their list.

I imagine that's his point.

I think, since 2016, the Bulldogs have underachieved in comparison to the talent on their list.

2017 obviously - 100% underachieved. Got way too comfortable with a premiership.

2018-2019 was almost a small little rebuild for us if you look at the changes we made and how young we were in this period.

2020 was just a weird year in the QLD hub. I barely even count this as a season.

2021 made a grand final.

I think when you break it down, I wouldn’t call it professionalism other than 2017.

Last edited:
2018-2017 was weird on bigfooty and media where it was like barely anyone looked at who was played and went on about 2016; who left from injuries (clay smith types) and who retired (picken types) not to mention players like stringer and dalh were moved on because of issues of their character (which suggests we cared about culture unlike this claim)

People forgot what an age gap we had after rocket eade went for a flag with trades over draft (and when we did draft was a bit poor) that 2017-18 period had to happen even if we knocked out vs the eagles first round.

Doesn't quite make sense. More likely Dunkley is more of money than culture imo.

2018-2017 was weird on bigfooty and media where it was like barely anyone looked at who was played and went on about 2016; who left from injuries (clay smith types) and who retired (picken types) not to mention players like stringer and dalh were moved on because of issues of their character (which suggests we cared about culture unlike this claim)

People forgot what an age gap we had after rocket eade went for a flag with trades over draft (and when we did draft was a bit poor) that 2017-18 period had to happen even if we knocked out vs the eagles first round.

Doesn't quite make sense. More likely Dunkley is more of money than culture imo.
Dunkley left for family reasons he got an extra year at the Lions too

Could turn out to be a blessing in disguise depending on who we get in.

1563876335602_GAF2AUDR7.1-2.jpg

What’s Josh gonna think when he sees the Brissy boys dropping their pants at the pub when Eagle Rock comes on? Unprofessional!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest I thought it was pretty easy anyway.

Honestly probably true but this way the doggies get an actual top 10 pick which is pretty nice.

Rayner feels like a boom or bust type scenario. Ceiling is quite high, but could just as easily turn into a forward who occasionally would pop up and rope us all back in to his 'potential'.

Dunkley is a gun mid where the worst you'll get is an A- player. I'd take Rayner for Dunkley because I feel like that's a risk worth taking, but wouldn't want to pay any more. If anything, Dunkley is comprehensively worth more than Rayner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back