Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't have the self-discipline not to attack other posters and derail the thread with crap every other time you post, thread bans will be applied.

Mods are not here to babysit.

Reporting bad posts instead of replying to them would also be extremely helpful if you wish to continue posting here.

If Hunter is such a problem why would any team want him?

Good question. I’m not across it but a number of ITK posters on our board seem fairly sure there are some real issues there.

Melbourne will no doubt ask May to take Hunter under his wing re. behaviour. Then probably send him to Oliver for hair advice.

Trade radio giving us a running commentary of people looking at each other, looking at laptops, sitting in chairs etc.

Rivetting stuff.

In other news, Pickering shook someone's hand. No word yet on his facial expression at the time
I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that sources have confirmed to me he had a small smirk on his face at the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nat geo wild lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

The AFL have scripted it so they can announce it with 5 seconds left.

Lions fans have gone through this several times on the last 8 years. Such a choreographed show.

Lions fans have gone through this several times on the last 8 years. Such a choreographed show.

If they wanted to do it well they should have Pickering blowing a gasket and punching the wall Clarko-style to try and sell that it really is in danger of not happening.

My guess is it’s announced at 7:32, and just made the deadline at 7:29 or some shit like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back