L2 aisle 33 region v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst I recall was the atmosphere in the Vic Park outer after Jimmy Krakouer had decked Shane Kerrison (from memory). It was kill or be killed! As Aryan as I appear, dressed in my North gear I suddenly felt like I was Byron Pickett accidentally dropping into a KKK rally. It was on like Donkey Kong!

Jimmy regularly copped an enormous amount of s**t from most oppo supporters.

He was good and he wouldn't take a backward step and it pissed them off enormously.

The 1993 Vic Park slaughter saw plenty of s**t coming Adrian McAdams way, but things quietened down by the end of the 3rd quarter as McAdam just piled on the goals.

He was good and he wouldn't take a backward step and it pissed them off enormously.

The 1993 Vic Park slaughter saw plenty of s**t coming Adrian McAdams way, but things quietened down by the end of the 3rd quarter as McAdam just piled on the goals.
I loved when Duck kicked a late one, running into an open goal then around the boundary windmilling his arm in front of the outer.

Last edited:

The L2 Aisle 31-ish incident, was that where someone was yelling 'citizens arrest'?

That was almost directly below us. The kids were having more fun watching that than the match.

One of the best days at the footy ever!

Simalarly when we pantsed the Cats in the pissing down rain at Kardinia Park.

One of the best days at the footy ever!

Simalarly when we pantsed the Cats in the pissing down rain at Kardinia Park.

- The 3rd highest losing margin in Collingwoods 103 year history at Victoria Park
- Norths 2nd highest GWM v Collingwood

Well I pay over $1500 for 4 reserved seats on level 2 and Saturday was the worst - in aisle 34 and had 4 pies supporters about 6 seats away and they carried on all night. One of them even tried to use his ticket to get into the premiership club room. When I challenged him in it he wanted to fight. This is about the 4th time in the last 2 years we've had to put up with opposition supporters in aisle 34 level 2. I complained last year and was going to complain until I read this thread. The club needs to control this and there needs to be staff on each stair entrance as well. I'm sick of paying big dollars to sit with idiots supporting the other team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Formal letter from the club;

Dear xxxxx,

With last Saturday night's game at Etihad Stadium our final home game in Melbourne for the season, we'd like to thank you for your loyalty and support, and advise you of some important changes looking ahead.

Based on feedback we have received throughout the year, we are working to ensure the Schimma Platinum area is kept exclusive in 2018 for members and their guests.

The current arrangement that allowed Ticketmaster sell unused seats to the general public is now under review.

Further, the Club has been made aware of an incident that took place during the game and wishes to reassure its members that such anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.

We are working closely with Etihad Stadium and the AFL to identify those responsible and will take action against them.

The Club is taking the matter extremely seriously and at all times, endeavours to provide its members and spectators with a safe and comfortable environment.

If you have or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or call us on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

We thank you for your continued support and significant contribution as a Schimma Platinum member.

Kind regards,

Dino Imbriano
GM - Consumer Business & New Markets
North Melbourne Football Club

Well I pay over $1500 for 4 reserved seats on level 2 and Saturday was the worst - in aisle 34 and had 4 pies supporters about 6 seats away and they carried on all night. One of them even tried to use his ticket to get into the premiership club room. When I challenged him in it he wanted to fight. This is about the 4th time in the last 2 years we've had to put up with opposition supporters in aisle 34 level 2. I complained last year and was going to complain until I read this thread. The club needs to control this and there needs to be staff on each stair entrance as well. I'm sick of paying big dollars to sit with idiots supporting the other team.
I wrote a detailed post in regards to my conversation with the Club today earlier in the thread. Attendants on the aisles is an area they are looking at for next year. You should still ring the Club, the more noise on the issue the better.

Formal letter from the club;

Dear xxxxx,

With last Saturday night's game at Etihad Stadium our final home game in Melbourne for the season, we'd like to thank you for your loyalty and support, and advise you of some important changes looking ahead.

Based on feedback we have received throughout the year, we are working to ensure the Schimma Platinum area is kept exclusive in 2018 for members and their guests.

The current arrangement that allowed Ticketmaster sell unused seats to the general public is now under review.

Further, the Club has been made aware of an incident that took place during the game and wishes to reassure its members that such anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.

We are working closely with Etihad Stadium and the AFL to identify those responsible and will take action against them.

The Club is taking the matter extremely seriously and at all times, endeavours to provide its members and spectators with a safe and comfortable environment.

If you have or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or call us on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

We thank you for your continued support and significant contribution as a Schimma Platinum member.

Kind regards,

Dino Imbriano
GM - Consumer Business & New Markets
North Melbourne Football Club
Got the exact same email!
Fantasfic by the club to address this matter so promptly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back