Prediction Likely trades from your team this off season

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your source out of interest?

Also for those interested, this is what Jeremy Laidler said about Taylor a few days ago

Elijah Taylor
"
Elijah’s been really good. He’s getting used to playing in a professional environment, and meeting the standards we set for him. He’s been great at adapting to different conditions, working closely with Brett Kirk about setting strong preparation routines. Each week his minutes have increased until he’s playing full minutes. Elijah’s development on his work rate have been huge, his GPS numbers are really good. He’s always doing extras, adjusting his body - building out. He kicked 4 goals on the weekend, so it’s paying off for him.
What else would he say?
Clubs rarely put out negatives, especially on first year players.

Wouldn't mind a look at Toby McLean. Reckon he would be very handy for not much.

Obviously another bite at Papley end of the year..

Will be interesting to see who we go for. Will be great to add to the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
I rate Fisher and Cuningham pretty highly, does Carlton need another smaller mid?

I think McLean is gettable for the right offer - he clearly needs a fresh start and he won't get many midfield minutes with us. He is contracted, which doesn't mean much anymore.

You'd think if the Blues go hard after Papley again this year, he would be pretty keen to get to us. Unsure what will satisfy the Swans to get him though. First rounder + what?
If pick 9 last year was not enough, I don't know any picks would be enough. Might have to throw in a player or two. Sydney have the upper hand given he is contracted for 4 years. I guess it also depends whether Papley still wants to leave, or he doesn't.

Wouldn't mind a look at Toby McLean. Reckon he would be very handy for not much.

Obviously another bite at Papley end of the year..

Will be interesting to see who we go for. Will be great to add to the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Lipinski from the Dogs is the one I’d like to shake loose. But I suspect they’ll be pretty tight with him despite their deep midfield.

Jong could also be handy.

You'd think if the Blues go hard after Papley again this year, he would be pretty keen to get to us. Unsure what will satisfy the Swans to get him though. First rounder + what?

A top 10 pick with no swap for a second rounder or something like that should be enough. Papley is definitely worth something in the 5 to 10 range based on age and output.

If pick 9 last year was not enough, I don't know any picks would be enough. Might have to throw in a player or two. Sydney have the upper hand given he is contracted for 4 years. I guess it also depends whether Papley still wants to leave, or he doesn't.

Pick 9 Probably was enough, and would have happened if Essendon agreed on the Daniher deal. Sydney were already offering Essendon pick 9, a pick they technically did not have.

Pick 9 Probably was enough, and would have happened if Essendon agreed on the Daniher deal. Sydney were already offering Essendon pick 9, a pick they technically did not have.
Thats true. They weren't gonna give Papley if they couldn't get Daniher.

Lipinski from the Dogs is the one I’d like to shake loose. But I suspect they’ll be pretty tight with him despite their deep midfield.

Jong could also be handy.
Jong has been really good when fit this year, but unfortunately I just think he's never going to be able to string games together as every time he starts a good run, he cops a completely random injury. It's rarely ever the same thing twice. I imagine if anyone offered him more than a single year, he'd be gettable.

Lipinski grew up a Dogs fan, and is getting regular games. I like him as a player, but we can't seem to fit both him and McLean in the same side. I imagine McLean seeks opportunity elsewhere, which means Lipinski would probably be harder to pry loose. Would rather keep him if given the choice, ahead of McLean. His ball usage is superb, has insanely high footy IQ and can accumulate when given the opportunity through the middle. Had some huge games last year, including 29 disposals, 5 tackles, 5 clearances, 8 marks, 2 goals and 2 goal assists against Carlton in Round 13. Bevo loves him, and the club seems to rate him, so I doubt he'd be gettable unless really overpaying. McLean is the one I think Carlton could realistically pursue, and either him or Lipinski would both be very good fits

I think Swans would want an established player as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on The Hill Trade, although I think Freo won the trade on the picks they got, it is not a good look for their club that they lost two marquee/A Grade players in consecutive seasons (Neale the season before)

Now granted, Hill's partner wanted to return to Victoria, so Freo had no control about that, but you would hope they can start holding on to their stars, esp young players in future years, otherwise they start getting the unwanted and unfair perception of being a Feeder Club.

I rate Fisher and Cuningham pretty highly, does Carlton need another smaller mid?

I think McLean is gettable for the right offer - he clearly needs a fresh start and he won't get many midfield minutes with us. He is contracted, which doesn't mean much anymore.
Would love mclean not enough credit for his footy IQ plays for free kicks but is a smart footballer

C4[2]Yo`DooR

Where is Wines going do you think ?
Any main on who Port may be after ?

Wines wants to get to Carlton - but whether it happens would be dependant on whether Carlton has enough currency left over in the deal for Papley IMO.

My guess at this stage is that he will end up at Essendon, probably for the Daniher compensation they receive and perhaps some steak knives either way.

Will Brodie to Richmond rumour. I dont see Richmond being interested. Maybe they are but I think Richmond will be focused elsewhere.

Would love mclean not enough credit for his footy IQ plays for free kicks but is a smart footballer
Dominated our scratch match this week playing full time inside mid. Should be getting game time soon or else surely he looks elsewhere. Too good to be playing in the twos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back