Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Did you definitely register for the ballot and did the card you use definitely have funds?

If so, I reckon you must be category 6 or 7. I haven’t spoken to any lions fans at all that have been allocated those yet.
Yup unless there was an error on ballot registration I put in my code and followed the instructions on the morning of the 13th as specified.

Did you definitely register for the ballot and did the card you use definitely have funds?

If so, I reckon you must be category 6 or 7. I haven’t spoken to any lions fans at all that have been allocated those yet.
Hopefully cat 6+

Still nothing on my end :oops:, club haven't replied on FB and ticketek no hope of course...

Going to be a loooonnng week trying to get a ticket and not get scammed if it plays out how its looking. So much for this September membership...
With any luck the club will have some spare tix for this reason

The fact they are on p3 now indicates we are nowhere near as tight as pies for tix

Just got 1795 bucks deducted from my account i assume i get the 6 adult tickets and the 1 concession. Crazy question- where do i find the tickets? What platform?

For those who haven’t been to the G, when you find out your actual seat you can check it out (or close to it) here. Useful enough too to get some idea of the view in your category, just have to move around a bit.

Edit - clicking on a section of the ground will show it so don’t have to enter a Bay/Section number at the top. Screenshot is from a row a few from the back at the very top of the great southern stand.

5949331C-D968-44ED-A27D-01C55D0A173F.jpeg

Last edited:
Still nothing on my end :oops:, club haven't replied on FB and ticketek no hope of course...

Going to be a loooonnng week trying to get a ticket and not get scammed if it plays out how its looking. So much for this September membership...

Doesn't sound right or fair mate. I will keep my ear out for anyone who has a ticket to sell? Do you need just the one ?

Maybe check that the $6 per ticket admin fee came out of your account. At least that way you can be sure you’re in the system.
Yup I'm checking now, currently overseas on holiday and out at the moment, but will open up my computer when I get home to check accounts. This is my fear. That there was an error in the system and it didnt take it out. I was blasé about checking confirmations upon registration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who haven’t been to the G, when you find out your actual seat you can check it out (or close to it) here. Useful enough too to get some idea of the view in your category, just have to move around a bit.

Edit - clicking on a section of the ground will show it so don’t have to enter a Bay/Section number at the top. Screenshot is from a row a few from the back at the very top of the great southern stand.

View attachment 1812731
Excellent i only found this one which shows a smaller image

So the September membership was definitely just a donation to the club for some people hey.

Been donating for several years by the looks of it for no result when it counted.

For clarity:

Have two memberships which are P1

Registered early with Ticketek on the registration date 12 September

Updated Credit card details on the Ticketek App at the same time.

was charged $12 "admin" fee(2 tickets) to that credit card by Tiketek the same day.

confirmation of successful Priority 1 ballot entry still sitting in the Ticketek App on my phone

got the the SMS at 8.55am today telling me the ballot would be processed and "please ensure adequate funds"

have plentiful funds in Credit card account to pay for any seating category

still nothing doing

Can't see much wrong with anything I've done

Been donating for several years by the looks of it for no result when it counted.

For clarity:

If nothing comes through you need to call the club tomorrow. Going through the club is the most effective way to sort the issue, not Ticketek.

Out of interest, any of you good folk from Brisbane (or anywhere else for that matter) attending their first game at the MCG, in what happens to be a grand final?

Pick me! Pick me!

I went to Etihad back in 2017 when I was down for a coaching course but never set foot in the MCG before.

Last edited:

For clarity:

Do you happen to be with a small bank/credit union/building society.
If so, they may have specific times they debit/credit accounts.

You'll get an email tomorrow and then you can log into ticketek and they'll appear
Do you know for sure that we get the confirmation email tomorrow as I thought it would be sent as soon as they took the money out. We have been deducted the money (pending I guess because of the weekend though).

So paranoid after hearing the news tonight saying some people didn't get tickets even though they thought they were guaranteed, I'm hoping that was priority 2 and 3 not priority 1 members as we are.

You'll get an email tomorrow and then you can log into ticketek and they'll appear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back