Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. s**t. The franchise menu didnt change so i clicked advance again.
Can we go back?

Or is it too bad?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unlikely but if I can I'll let you know by 950ish

What time were you hoping I'd say?
What's the earliest you'll be able to get on if you made this a priority tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****. Still no Jimmy G. Ughhh
Still no Britt or rt for me :(

Weather: clear, sunny, f13mph win down the middle of the field

Even if we had to wait until Saturday morning, surely it's not that big of a deal. In that case both the CC games will most likely get done that weekend and we'll be onto the Super Bowl by this time next week
Ideally we would get the Championship games and superbowl done by the end of the week. and have FA/Draft over the weekend since its the easiest time to get a draft done.

Ideally we would get the Championship games and superbowl done by the end of the week. and have FA/Draft over the weekend since its the easiest time to get a draft done.
You know that's a pipedream.
Firstly, LA and Chewy probably wont even play till next Sunday.
Then you'll have the Championship Games unable to be played till mid or late the following week.
Same with the Super Bowl, as people try to arrange a time to be on.
Finally, don't rush into the off-season so early.
Give us some time to try to find some more guys to join the league BEFORE the draft starts, that's something that is enticing for a person curious to join our league.
We could also try to re-engage guys like CasuallyDressed, CarlHooper, JerrySpringer, and others, see if they're able again.
Like giving it a week or two post-SB to try to recruit some more people.

I'll just see. I'm not 100% when the earliest I can be on is, but if I can do 10 I'll let you know at the earliest opportunity

Ok, well keep me posted. I could do 1030 if you were 100% to make it by that time. Otherwise I'll be hitting the sack.

Stinger - Tuesday night?
Yep. Perfect because ill be offline Wednesday through to Sat.

What time?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back