Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not sure about my LB's doing anything against Jatz let along Cockliff/Stinger winner.

Would love Stinger to win this week.
Beating people is not so much about top LBs. Just sturdy ones.
Cockliff is gonna run off-tackle a lot -- so you need good DL play more than LB play -- or calling a better formation that codes better against off-tackle runs.
Cockliff is gonna throw the ball 10-20 yards over the middle or corner routes to the sideline...over the tops of the heads of LBs in hook zones...you need better safety play to slow Cockliff down.

Im not sure about my LB's doing anything against Jatz let along Cockliff/Stinger winner.

Would love Stinger to win this week.
Its going to be s hard task thats for sure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whats the goss on Dirty Bird?
He might change his offensive gameplan, but when I played him, on D i used a lot of zone coverage because he constantly liked to hit those short/medium routes over the middle and corners. The Out and In routes, drags. On O, he has a nasty bunch of blitz plays, so you have to play conservatively i guess, try to matriculate first downs like he does. But sometimes he over-commits on the pressure, and a good run play from the shotgun formation can do wonders.

Funny thing is
My playbook is considerably more open now that I’m not restricting myself in the no huddle
So no one I’ve played this year will know what I plan on doing.

Might even change my playbook if I make the conference championship.

I don’t want to be too bold against someone I havnt played before. But I got a playbook I’m confident in vs what I see from most other people.

About to start dinner.
So maybe aim for 3 hours (930 aedt) from now BLA60 ? (I might be a go in 2 hours, but I don’t want to make you sit and wait for a while)

I'm probably not good until Wednesday to be honest. Unless you can play really late. Tonight isn't great. Monday/Tuesday I have work and won't be home till 12ish Wednesday late could be the go (like 11ish)

Yeah nothing late works for me because I have work early every morning. I'm free anytime up to 930 tonight and tomorrow. Work late Tuesday through Thursday. If you can't go tonight or tomorrow let's work a time for Friday evening.

Yeah nothing late works for me because I have work early every morning. I'm free anytime up to 930 tonight and tomorrow. Work late Tuesday through Thursday. If you can't go tonight or tomorrow let's work a time for Friday evening.
How late could you do Friday? I'm working late Friday as well.

How late could you do Friday? I'm working late Friday as well.

Friday late doesn't work. I've got my engagement party on Saturday so that's not looking good either unless you can do Saturday mid morning.
Sunday is my birthday but I'm sure I can get some time on the sticks that day if Saturday doesn't work for you.

It sucks, but it's a playoff game so people will just have to wait like we've waited for them during the season.

Funny thing is
My playbook is considerably more open now that I’m not restricting myself in the no huddle
So no one I’ve played this year will know what I plan on doing.

Might even change my playbook if I make the conference championship.

I don’t want to be too bold against someone I havnt played before. But I got a playbook I’m confident in vs what I see from most other people.

About to start dinner.
So maybe aim for 3 hours (930 aedt) from now BLA60 ? (I might be a go in 2 hours, but I don’t want to make you sit and wait for a while)

Got a decent storm rolling through brissy atm. Power loss is inevitable atm. Ill keep you posted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussiedude accidentally double progressed
Conference championship

Dirty bird vs licoriceallsorts
Aussiedude vs stinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back