Shield Match 11: South Australia vs Victoria, Adelaide Oval, 09-12 Feb, 11:00 AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty spineless from crabscombe to not try and chase these runs when he's all about pushing for results... Wonder if Head will sook about it after the game 🤔

I'm all for concussion subs in certain circumstances i.e. you get hit in game. Hurt in the warm up day 4 though.... It's no different to someone getting laid out on Hindley street Saturday night and getting subbed out on the Sunday.

Least Street and Hunt are there
Their ceiling looks B Grade. Unhappily this might be it for Will whose ceiling like Greens is A +.

I enjoyed watching much of his first innings knock. It will sit in my memory.

Heartbreaking stuff about Puc, surely needs to seriously consider giving the game away, concussion is still an issue that is being researched and who knows what long term effects it can have on an individual basis.

Their ceiling looks B Grade. Unhappily this might be it for Will whose ceiling like Greens is A +.

I enjoyed watching much of his first innings knock. It will sit in my memory.

I don't know how you can say is ceiling is A+ when he has a horrendous technique against the short ball that would be exploited against any test playing nation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it away Will. It's so not bloody worth it.

My mate had 5 concussions in 2 years and reckons he's had some issues ever since. Just doesn't look good at all for Pucovski.

Yup that's it needs to give the game away or be forced to

its a shame such a talent but this is getting beyond a joke

I'm all for concussion subs in certain circumstances i.e. you get hit in game. Hurt in the warm up day 4 though.... It's no different to someone getting laid out on Hindley street Saturday night and getting subbed out on the Sunday.
It is completely different. The warm up is a natural part of the game whereas getting laid out in Hindley St on a Saturday night has nothing to do with cricket.

I wish you would
But he's on his way to the ground, just missed 1 of 5 steps outside the foyer and face plants into the waiting team bus. Can't play cricket without getting on the bus...

What if someone gets distracted by an amusing penis trick and walks into the change room door? Can't play cricket without change room dick tricks...

Are these also situations the sub can apply?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back