Game Day Match Sim vs Hawthorn - Daz can’t be effed making a new one

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Dempsey looks like a gem to me. He is versatile, can run, jump, weave around opponents, and is dangerous anywhere near goal. Might be a Stevie J type but with added aerial ability.
Added running capacity too. I'd like to see him on the wing and rotating half forward

Added running capacity too. I'd like to see him on the wing and rotating half forward
Harsh, Stevie J had a ridiculous tank, premier mid any other team, we just didn’t need him in there.

Its a bit strange with Kroeger and Willis, both solid tanks, but it's like they are built by glass. Perennially injured it seems.
TBF to Kroeger he had glandular fever and then broke his wrist in his first game - that is just bad luck.

Does Riccardi play a bit like Close?

I did like some of the limited highlights I saw of Riccardi in U18s, he looks pretty quick and super agile.

Does Riccardi play a bit like Close?

I did like some of the limited highlights I saw of Riccardi in U18s, he looks pretty quick and super agile.
I can see the comparison.

Runs to the right spots and is quick. A good reader of the game.

Way too light at the moment. Only 65kn and 178cm tall.

I think in time he could play wing and HFF.
Classified as a defender.

Should play in time but not this year.

Parfitt is a solid player but I just think Bruhn and Bowes are better and more versatile, if Parfitt isnt on the ball where do you play him? Hes not a better half forward than Bruhn or Bowes.
Parfitt can sneak goals as a forward pocket. I remember he played a few decent games down there. Tbh, I don't mind rotating Bruhn with Parfitt, as the smaller midfield and as a forward pocket.

I'd like to see Atkins in that backline role again, with stints in the guts too.

I don't think Bowes is naturally that great as a HFF, he's goal record doesn't suggest so. I think he's more suited to the Wing, Centre and HBF - as he can mark overhead and setup play, plus can get around players.

I can see all those players featuring many games in the seniors this year.

Would be pretty funny if turns out better than Clark. I reckon Clark may take a year or two as well. There were some decent kids selected just after Clark, so it will be interesting to see how the draft class 2022 all turn out in time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

65kn is 6.6 metric tonnes.

What a truck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back