Game Day Match Sim vs Hawthorn - Daz can’t be effed making a new one

Remove this Banner Ad

I am expecting it to be like last year in which it shows the AFL part but not the VFL part
They showed all 6 quarters last year.

C
Hi guys, just came to see if this “game” is on Kayo and it looks like you’ve searched and found the answer. Cheers for that.

Not the greatest of luck for Cooper to get a knock in the intraclub when trying to get into the 22, I’m sure he had his eye set on having a kick against his mates.

Hopefully both sides just get through without any concerns or niggles.
Coop will come good don't you worry

Hi guys, just came to see if this “game” is on Kayo and it looks like you’ve searched and found the answer. Cheers for that.

Not the greatest of luck for Cooper to get a knock in the intraclub when trying to get into the 22, I’m sure he had his eye set on having a kick against his mates.

Hopefully both sides just get through without any concerns or niggles.

Where CS fits in to your side will have several Cats fans drooling in expectation. :rolleyes: We are still waiting to see if he can play at the level.Can you play him and Worpel. Seem similar roles. Wish him all the best ...just not against us.

The players I want to watch are recent draftees. MacKenzie , Hustwaite and especially Weddle. Liked him in the champs. I fear you have drafted a good one with him.

Where CS fits in to your side will have several Cats fans drooling in expectation. :rolleyes: We are still waiting to see if he can play at the level.Can you play him and Worpel. Seem similar roles. Wish him all the best ...just not against us.

The players I want to watch are recent draftees. MacKenzie , Hustwaite and especially Weddle. Liked him in the champs. I fear you have drafted a good one with him.
Lots of competition for spots in our midfield with only Newcombe as the locked inside mid, possibly Nash too. Cooper has the opportunity to push passed Worpel, no doubt, as he needs to redeem himself a bit. I think Cooper can do that and be a serviceable inside mid. He’s probably battling for a spot with Nash, Worpel and Maginness as a pure inside mid, I’ve really liked what I’ve seen of him at training, and he seems good above his head.

We’re just at a completely different end of the spectrum compared to you guys who have complete stability on pretty much every line.

Weddles training as a winger and has some wheels, but might take a bit to learn that role after playing so much footy as a key defender.

I’ve not seen where your injury list is at, assuming Hawkins will be good to go for the season? Hats off to you guys for winning the flag, and I chuckled when I read the post above about unfurling it for us! 😂

Us Hawks can banter with you guys a hell of a lot but there’s clearly always a lot of respect for how your club goes about it on and off the field, unlike our other main rivals, who we just call drug cheats and a rabble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still maintain we should be unfurling it every game of the year - home, away, pre-season, intraclub - doesn't matter.
I don’t want to overstay my welcome, but I reckon members and fans deserve to relish premierships as much as they can until the next one is won. Clubs meanwhile, play a straight bat about moving onto the next season and what not.

I don’t want to overstay my welcome, but I reckon members and fans deserve to relish premierships as much as they can until the next one is won. Clubs meanwhile, play a straight bat about moving onto the next season and what not.
Stop being kind of respectful, I want to hate you guys, we'd never get this kind of treatment from Richmond. Stop being a bad villain.

You're always welcome over here.

Cats v Hawks is the rivalry for us.
It’s real, dripping with hatred but bound with mutual respect
And provided the resoect is referred. You are always welcome.

Go Catters

A bit more about tomorrow...

Geelong fans will be treated to eight periods of play in a huge night of footy at GMHBA Stadium on Thursday.

The Cats’ first competitive hit-out of 2023 will be a match simulation featuring the club’s AFL and VFL-listed players as they take on Hawthorn and the Box Hill Hawks.

Each of the eight ‘quarters’ will run for 30 minutes, with first bounce at 4pm. The first four quarters will feature AFL-listed players, before VFL players swap in for the second half of play.

Entry is FREE for members and fans of both clubs, with gates to open at 3.30pm.

For those unable to make it, the first four quarters will be streamed live on Kayo and broadcast on Foxtel.

A bit more about tonight...

Geelong fans will be treated to eight periods of play in a huge night of footy at GMHBA Stadium on Thursday.

The Cats’ first competitive hit-out of 2023 will be a match simulation featuring the club’s AFL and VFL-listed players as they take on Hawthorn and the Box Hill Hawks.

Each of the eight ‘quarters’ will run for 30 minutes, with first bounce at 4pm. The first four quarters will feature AFL-listed players, before VFL players swap in for the second half of play.

Entry is FREE for members and fans of both clubs, with gates to open at 3.30pm.

For those unable to make it, the first four quarters will be streamed live on Kayo and broadcast on Foxtel.

Tomorrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back