Everton vs. Bournemouth - 1-1
Man City vs. Crystal Palace - 4-0
Southampton vs. Man Utd - 1-3
Stoke vs. Chelsea - 1-2
Swansea vs. Watford - 0-0
Leicester vs. Liverpool - 1-2
Brighton vs. Newcastle - 0-1
Arsenal vs. West Brom - 2-2

TheKanga sucks at making matchday threads. Bring back RossFC.
Have watched f' all non-lfc epl games this season so far compared to last season. So been avoiding making threads.

Might be due to the fact last year Port Adelaide were not in the finals at AFL & SANFL level. This year we were in the Elim at AFL + at SANFL we have made the granny. So I've had less time on my hands to watch English football.

Didn't even watch Pool vs Man City live because of it either. Maybe in a couple of weeks when footy season is over I'll start watching more games so I know what's going on and who's playing well/bad and make some threads.

Have watched f' all non-lfc epl games this season so far compared to last season. So been avoiding making threads.

Might be due to the fact last year Port Adelaide were not in the finals at AFL & SANFL level. This year we were in the Elim at AFL + at SANFL we have made the granny. So I've had less time on my hands to watch English football.

Didn't even watch Pool vs Man City live because of it either. Maybe in a couple of weeks when footy season is over I'll start watching more games so I know what's going on and who's playing well/bad and make some threads.
I hear ya. This season has been really boring so far IMO. Last season there was much more hype, especially with Pep, Mou and Conte all starting off at their new clubs and I think the quality of the signings were a lot better.

I hear ya. This season has been really boring so far IMO. Last season there was much more hype, especially with Pep, Mou and Conte all starting off at their new clubs and I think the quality of the signings were a lot better.
Not to mention the start of last season was fresh off the heels of Leicester winning the league.

Not to mention the start of last season was fresh off the heels of Leicester winning the league.
At least we know the common factor behind it all now! Leicester makes the PL fun! (even if they cause you pain... oh, so much pain.)

Speaking of, we should be hearing something about Silva this week. Fingers crossed! Because we're going to need it (please?)

No one remembers the time when I did them. It was a magical season...

Also, at least we've got a dress rehearsal for the big match proper (Liverpool are coming here tomorrow for the Cup game as well).
Weird how often that happens. Brighton are playing Bournemouth as well.

And hull were back, and knocked off the champions for the first time ever in the first match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Ham vs. Spurs - 5-2
Burnley vs. Huddersfield Town - 1-0
Everton vs. Bournemouth - 2-1
Man City vs. Crystal Palace - 2-0
Southampton vs. Man Utd - 1-3
Stoke vs. Chelsea - 1-1
Swansea vs. Watford - 3-0
Leicester vs. Liverpool - 3-2
Brighton vs. Newcastle - 2-2

Vardy's gonna rip us apart

As much as I would love that, unfortunately, that's no good if he doesn't have the midfield to do it. (Just for reference: We had 39% possession against Huddersfield. I know we like to defy that figure, but seriously, 39% and dominated).

If we can get Iborra onto the park, I think we're in with a good chance (I believe we actually have a pretty good record against you guys in recent times).

As much as I would love that, unfortunately, that's no good if he doesn't have the midfield to do it. (Just for reference: We had 39% possession against Huddersfield. I know we like to defy that figure, but seriously, 39% and dominated).

If we can get Iborra onto the park, I think we're in with a good chance (I believe we actually have a pretty good record against you guys in recent times).

You don't need possession, we'll play a stupid high line while Vardy keeps getting in behind and you'll score 3 with 20% possession

Back