• No soft red!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have watched f' all non-lfc epl games this season so far compared to last season. So been avoiding making threads.

Might be due to the fact last year Port Adelaide were not in the finals at AFL & SANFL level. This year we were in the Elim at AFL + at SANFL we have made the granny. So I've had less time on my hands to watch English football.

Didn't even watch Pool vs Man City live because of it either. Maybe in a couple of weeks when footy season is over I'll start watching more games so I know what's going on and who's playing well/bad and make some threads.
Yep the times really clash. Impossible to watch both.

Where did you hear that one?

The sub off? That seemed more a sign to me that Shakey wants to use him for the League Cup game.

Just was looking at a preview of the game tomorrow morning and it seemed to suggest he had a groin injury?

Yep the times really clash. Impossible to watch both.
Definitely. I love early games but it was a bit annoying that Pool/Man City started during the 3rd quarter of the Port/WCE game (which also went to extra time). When I rushed home to watch it on delay via the optus website, the match would have just about finished.

Hopefully there are plenty of games on at 9-11pm (Melb time) from October-Feb.

Hopefully there are plenty of games on at 9-11pm (Melb time) from October-Feb.
Perth is fantastic for the PL but a nightmare for midweek/european stuff. 2:30/3:30 for CL games is too late to stay up for but too early to get for either

Would be nice to do Liverpool twice in one week but I just can't see it myself.

Think you could tear us a new one actually. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see us ship 4 goals or so.

If we play like we did in the first half, yeah.

Really should've finished off their chances better than they did.

Ah well, let's hope Shakey learnt something from that. Iborra/Ndidi again please! The more game time, the better!

Ah well, let's hope Shakey learnt something from that. Iborra/Ndidi again please! The more game time, the better!
How's Ndidi going? You'd think Drinkwater's departure would open the door to a lasting spot in Leicester's midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see Iborra start. Don't see it happening though. Not been a fan of Shakey so far.

How's Ndidi going? You'd think Drinkwater's departure would open the door to a lasting spot in Leicester's midfield.

N'Didi's going great! (Well, last match aside) He's filling in the Kante role pretty well. Unfortunately, his passing could be a bit better (then again, Kante wasn't in for his passing!) He's our number 1 starter without question.

Drinkwater's departure was meant to open the door for an Iborra/Silva (well, that would've been the case) to fill the spot. Unfortunately, it seems that Shakey favoured King over Iborra first time around, and there seems to be belief that King will retain his spot for the league game. Iborra needs game time. He looked a lot better in that second half, and it would be a step forward for us if he could start. But unforutnately, it's very likely to be King starting.

It's basically the same story with Maguire. He would've never started had Huth never got injured. I really want to see Maguire and Dragovic start together, but that would require Morgan to get injured (to be fair, he has looked pretty good, but we need to think about the future).

Would be nice to do Liverpool twice in one week but I just can't see it myself.

Think you could tear us a new one actually. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see us ship 4 goals or so.

If life was fair yes but life isn't fair especially when Liverpool is involved so I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 2-0 again

Back