Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

About time Alli you campaigner
You do understand his game is pretty much doing * all for 90% of the time but what he does in that 10% is impactful.
Harry will again give these plebs a head start and mow them down for the boot.

Completely random but can we play every game away. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bilic has to be the worst manager in the league
giphy.gif

You do understand his game is pretty much doing **** all for 90% of the time but what he does in that 10% is impactful.
Harry will again give these plebs a head start and mow them down for the boot.

Completely random but can we play every game away. :)
Him presenting earlier from CF wasn't working and it seemed West Ham's mids were pouncing there, I suggested drop deeper for a safer pass/more time on the ball, but he drifted wide to the wings instead which worked, both goals go through him

Him presenting earlier from CF wasn't working and it seemed West Ham's mids were pouncing there, I suggested drop deeper for a safer pass/more time on the ball, but he drifted wide to the wings instead which worked, both goals go through him
He just roams around looking for pockets of space. it pulls players all over and creates space for Kane.

Don't mind how Sissoko has gone at DM. Done it better than Dier this season
Not sure about that. He's a good runner from there and his energy can be important, but he gives us very little actual quality. West Ham dominating in the middle of the park because Sissoko's often upfield leaving Dier one out against Noble, Kouyate and the other fella. We also have very little passing penetration/quality with the current set up. Give me Winks in there before Sissoko any day so we can actually get the ball quickly, and with some quality, into Dele and Kane.

Will be interesting to see whether Conte goes with Rudiger or Christensen to replace Luiz tonight.

Fine with either tbh, both are good enough.

Ideally they both play and Cahill rides the bench, but that's not going to happen.

Back