• No soft red!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So paying £45m for a guy to hit corners and free kicks isn't silly? We have one competent CB and Koeman likes to play a back 3... hardly solved any problems really. He's been a good signing but over priced as he doesnt have a great ability to play the ball.
That goal he scored in europa was from a set piece was it?

Well this didn't go anything like I wanted it to but you get the idea
GFiWw4I.jpg

Morata in a league of his own too. The second was brilliant, great dribbling and excellent finish. Don't know if anyone noticed, but his take on third was great too, he delayed his reaction half a second before hitting it. And Pedro's goal, oh boy!
He's basically Ronaldo off the ball atm you can tell he watched him closely in training.

Some great goals overnight.

Beautiful ball from Silva to put Sane through, cracking cross from KDB for Aguero's (I think). Kane's header was excellent, thought Kouyate's and Chicharito's was too. Delph with a peach of a hit too. Great header from Salah too and a delightful cross from Coutinho, who also had a brilliant free. Deplorable depending from Liverpool as always though, wtf was Mignolet doing?

Morata in a league of his own too. The second was brilliant, great dribbling and excellent finish. Don't know if anyone noticed, but his take on third was great too, he delayed his reaction half a second before hitting it. And Pedro's goal, oh boy!

Azpi and Morata seem to have a great understanding. pretty sure he's assisted 4 of his goals.

Yes my estimation of Azpi has gone up a bit. He's the only one on the team who can track his movement. Azpi could find himself the starting RB for spain.

Apzi wouldnt look out of place anywhere across the back 4 of any team in the world.

Even seamlessly played LWB last night.

This is a terrible shout. On par with the time someone said he was as good as Coutinho.

Bolasie is bang average and nowhere near the level of Salah.
Liverpool love a player with a bit of pace, don't they.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 goals and 2 assists already which is not bad for a pace merchant Chelsea reject.
When you get as many chances as he's been handed he's bound to get a few in. He's not a bad player but his finishing is generally appalling.

When you get as many chances as he's been handed he's bound to get a few in. He's not a bad player but his finishing is generally appalling.

Must be doing something right to be getting these chances in the first place, he's a very intelligent player.

And appalling is overstating it, yeah he's missed a few including a sitter last night but as I said he's already scored 6 goals so his finishing can't be that bad. His goal last night was a very smart finish. That's nearly 50 goals now in just over two seasons which incidentally is more than Bolasie has scored in his entire career.

I think you went with the bold call early and so far it hasn't come off for you but you've decided to dig the heels in and ride it out to the bitter end. Could still go either way but so far he's been an excellent signing.

Must be doing something right to be getting these chances in the first place, he's a very intelligent player.

And appalling is overstating it, yeah he's missed a few including a sitter last night but as I said he's already scored 6 goals so his finishing can't be that bad. His goal last night was a very smart finish. That's nearly 50 goals now in just over two seasons which incidentally is more than Bolasie has scored in his entire career.

I think you went with the bold call early and so far it hasn't come off for you but you've decided to dig the heels in and ride it out to the bitter end. Could still go either way but so far he's been an excellent signing.
What early call? That he has no end product? Yeah that's really been shown up...

What early call? That he has no end product? Yeah that's really been shown up...

The early call that he's not very good and is essentially just a pace merchant.

And the end product call has been shown up, we're only in September and he's already scored or directly assisted 8 goals. You don't do that if you have no end product.

The early call that he's not very good and is essentially just a pace merchant.

And the end product call has been shown up, we're only in September and he's already scored or directly assisted 8 goals. You don't do that if you have no end product.
"no end product" is obviously not literally correct but he's shown to have very poor finishing. You seem to get quite irrationally upset about criticism of him.

Money for worth, has there been a better buy in recent times that Azpi for 7 million pounds? The guy is incredibly consistent and at a high level of output. Great buy.

Probably someone recently whos been a free agent or whatever but cant think of one.

Back