• No soft red!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching MOTD and City is just depressing. They have my favourite non Spurs player (David Silva) and others I love in Sane and de bruyne and the exquisite Jesus.

But it's meaningless. Its a list built on financial doping by modern slavers. Any success is as meaningless as a PSG league title. It's bought by blood drenched money laundered by blood drenched industry. And no amount of pretty football can wash that away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol wut, you should have won comfortably, had all the best chances. Bournemouth barely challenged.
Not really. We didnt have a chance until they scored and they should have been 2-0 up before that. We had 1 shot on target to that point too and while we had a fair few crosses, almost none of them found an Everton head.

Lol wut, you should have won comfortably, had all the best chances. Bournemouth barely challenged.

Nah they were 2nd best until the substitutions were made. Lucky not to be 2-0 down and barely threatened the Bournemouth goal.

Not really. We didnt have a chance until they scored and they should have been 2-0 up before that. We had 1 shot on target to that point too and while we had a fair few crosses, almost none of them found an Everton head.
I watched your game and you might not have had a shot but you absolutely had chances before they scored.

Nah they were 2nd best until the substitutions were made. Lucky not to be 2-0 down and barely threatened the Bournemouth goal.
Agreed they should have been 2-0 down but can't agree they had no chances.

Agreed they should have been 2-0 down but can't agree they had no chances.

Chances yes. The better side. No.
Koeman is a fraud, wouldn’t be surprised if they struggle to get out of their Europa group and they really shouldn’t.

No width. No pace. Lacklustre CF options. Questionable fullback depth. What did Koeman and Walsh spend the money on exactly.

Chances yes. The better side. No.
Koeman is a fraud, wouldn’t be surprised if they struggle to get out of their Europa group and they really shouldn’t.

No width. No pace. Lacklustre CF options. Questionable fullback depth. What did Koeman and Walsh spend the money on exactly.
Bolasie will give them pace when he's back. I think Niasse is a good option and it's frankly ridiculous the way he's been treated.

They had terrible keeper and cb options last year, both have been solved. They struggled for creativity from a range of options which has now likely been solved. Pace and strikers only two iffy areas now. Lookman and Davies aren't exactly slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolasie will give them pace when he's back. I think Niasse is a good option and it's frankly ridiculous the way he's been treated.

They had terrible keeper and cb options last year, both have been solved. They struggled for creativity from a range of options which has now likely been solved. Pace and strikers only two iffy areas now. Lookman and Davies aren't exactly slow.

Yes but this is a club with supposed ambition of breaking into the top 6. Ask yourself how many of their players they signed would get into a top 6 club starting XI.

Pickford at Pool and that’s about it.
They’ve signed so decent players that can get them 7th or 8th again but nothing that can take them to the level they want.

Yes but this is a club with supposed ambition of breaking into the top 6. Ask yourself how many of their players they signed would get into a top 6 club starting XI.

Pickford at Pool and that’s about it.
They’ve signed so decent players that can get them 7th or 8th again but nothing that can take them to the level they want.
You've been watching too much Football Today. Pickford and Keane would be walk up starts for a couple of the top 6.

They need to consolidate after lukaku left and push on next season. Expecting them to challenge for the top 4/6 this season was nonsense.

You've been watching too much Football Today. Pickford and Keane would be walk up starts for a couple of the top 6.

They need to consolidate after lukaku left and push on next season. Expecting them to challenge for the top 4/6 this season was nonsense.

We’re getting sidetracked. Bournemouth were better until Koeman made changes. Every team in the league should target Martina’s side. Actually he shouldn’t be getting games.

Bolasie is £27m of player who can't cross. It was a panic buy from Koeman last year.

Lookman is very young and raw. Davies isn't fleet of foot. I'd preferred we kept Dowell compared to having Klaassen.

Also lol @ CB being solved.. have you not seen Gashley Williams play?

Creativity solved? How? Sigurdsson has played 0 through balls in his 5 starts and 1 sub appearance. Klaassen has barely seen the ball. Gueye is our most creative midfielder and that is an indictment on a manager who spent all his time getting number 10s and then shoe horning them into a team with 2 young strikers.

We’re getting sidetracked. Bournemouth were better until Koeman made changes. Every team in the league should target Martina’s side. Actually he shouldn’t be getting games.
Agree to disagree I thought before Bournemouth scored Everton were on top.

Bolasie is £27m of player who can't cross. It was a panic buy from Koeman last year.

Lookman is very young and raw. Davies isn't fleet of foot. I'd preferred we kept Dowell compared to having Klaassen.

Also lol @ CB being solved.. have you not seen Gashley Williams play?

Creativity solved? How? Sigurdsson has played 0 through balls in his 5 starts and 1 sub appearance. Klaassen has barely seen the ball. Gueye is our most creative midfielder and that is an indictment on a manager who spent all his time getting number 10s and then shoe horning them into a team with 2 young strikers.
Keane has solved one of the spots I should have said, you had no competent CBs last year. To say he and pickford haven't been good signings would be silly.

Bolasie has pace and creates chances, a bit like Salah.

I'll agree it's moronic you didn't sign a target man but if you correct that in January sigurdsson will be fine.

Keane has solved one of the spots I should have said, you had no competent CBs last year. To say he and pickford haven't been good signings would be silly.

Bolasie has pace and creates chances, a bit like Salah.

I'll agree it's moronic you didn't sign a target man but if you correct that in January sigurdsson will be fine.
So paying £45m for a guy to hit corners and free kicks isn't silly? We have one competent CB and Koeman likes to play a back 3... hardly solved any problems really. He's been a good signing but over priced as he doesnt have a great ability to play the ball.

Good stuff from us. In a great run atm. Mendy injury is a big concern, leaves us with two fit fullbacks. Strengthening here in Jan I would think.

Reckon Delph will play a fair bit at LB over the next few months if he can stay fit. Just keep Sane away from defence, he's going ok at the other end.

Some great goals overnight.

Beautiful ball from Silva to put Sane through, cracking cross from KDB for Aguero's (I think). Kane's header was excellent, thought Kouyate's and Chicharito's was too. Delph with a peach of a hit too. Great header from Salah too and a delightful cross from Coutinho, who also had a brilliant free. Deplorable depending from Liverpool as always though, wtf was Mignolet doing?

Morata in a league of his own too. The second was brilliant, great dribbling and excellent finish. Don't know if anyone noticed, but his take on third was great too, he delayed his reaction half a second before hitting it. And Pedro's goal, oh boy!

Last edited:
Back