Most underachieving teams?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon this Melbourne team should have won multiple flags during the Gawn, Oliver, Petracca, May and Lever era. Especially with (at the time) a young Jackson running around. Now they still might, but I personally don't see it happening.

Last edited:
One of the greatest under-achievers in high level football of all time would have to be VFL/VFA club the Frankston Dolphins. Now, to give the club some credit they are still in the VFL, while many of the old VFA clubs and those added to the VFL since 1995 are not, but it's still a strange tale.

Frankston were one of three new VFA clubs to join Division 2 in 1965/1966, the others being the Werribee Tigers and the Caulfield Bears. Caulfield were a direct replacement for the Brighton Penguins which departed after 1964, and in an established area surrounded by other VFA teams, hardly caused much fear to the other clubs.

Werribee were located in Melbourne's fast-growing outer western suburbs leading down to Geelong and the Bellarine, but there were still other clubs in this region - Williamstown, Yarraville, Sunshine, Geelong West - to keep the Tigers from getting too big for their boots too soon.

What other VFA clubs did fear was the potential of what Frankston could do. Already a large club when competing in country football, the Dolphins had all of the enormous Mornington Peninsula to themselves and would gain more and more territory in coming years as Melbourne's south-eastern corridor grew rapidly. The only other teams even remotely close to Frankston geographically were Mordialloc and Dandenong.

Predictions were made that it would just take two years for Frankston to reach Division 1, three at most, and from there the Dolphins would have no trouble completely dominating the VFA year after year, like St George had done in the NSWRL in the 1950s and 1960s.

However, it would take 13 years for Frankston to qualify for and win their first VFA Division 2 Grand Final in 1978 against Camberwell. While able to hold their place in the First Division, it would take some five years for them to emerge as serious premiership contenders but were unfortunate to run into the Preston Bullants at the height of their power, and Preston sent Frankston packing with a 9-goal hiding in the 1984 Grand Final.

While this might have been considered a learning experience for the Dolphins to build upon, they failed to take their chances in the mid-late 1980s and early 1990s while other teams - Williamstown, Coburg, Sandringham and new team Springvale did just this. Frankston's finals forays were marred by upset losses and missed opportunities.

In 1996, Frankston with only 2 losses were hot flag favorites, only to be beaten by Springvale a few seconds from the final siren in a thriller. The next year, Frankston were even more dominant with only one loss, a narrow defeat early in the season, but rather than lift the cup on Grand Final Day 1997 the Dolphins could only watch in agony as the Sandringham Zebras were presented with their premiership cup, flag and medals, Frankston failing to get into the low-scoring Grand Final at any stage.

More than 26 years have passed since then and still no top level premiership has been won by the Dolphins, and no Grand Final appearances either. Again to the club's credit, they have always refused to enter a partnership with an AFL team, but other non-aligned clubs have won VFL premierships over the years, and Frankston have struggled for the most part and being enigmatic in their better seasons.

Approaching 60 years, the only senior VFA/VFL premiership in the Dolphins' trophy cabinet is the 1978 Division 2 flag won against the forgotten and now defunct Camberwell Cobras, a far cry from the much-feared entity that entered the VFA in the mid 1960s.

One of the greatest under-achievers in high level football of all time would have to be VFL/VFA club the Frankston Dolphins. Now, to give the club some credit they are still in the VFL, while many of the old VFA clubs and those added to the VFL since 1995 are not, but it's still a strange tale.

Frankston were one of three new VFA clubs to join Division 2 in 1965/1966, the others being the Werribee Tigers and the Caulfield Bears. Caulfield were a direct replacement for the Brighton Penguins which departed after 1964, and in an established area surrounded by other VFA teams, hardly caused much fear to the other clubs.

Werribee were located in Melbourne's fast-growing outer western suburbs leading down to Geelong and the Bellarine, but there were still other clubs in this region - Williamstown, Yarraville, Sunshine, Geelong West - to keep the Tigers from getting too big for their boots too soon.

What other VFA clubs did fear was the potential of what Frankston could do. Already a large club when competing in country football, the Dolphins had all of the enormous Mornington Peninsula to themselves and would gain more and more territory in coming years as Melbourne's south-eastern corridor grew rapidly. The only other teams even remotely close to Frankston geographically were Mordialloc and Dandenong.

Predictions were made that it would just take two years for Frankston to reach Division 1, three at most, and from there the Dolphins would have no trouble completely dominating the VFA year after year, like St George had done in the NSWRL in the 1950s and 1960s.

However, it would take 13 years for Frankston to qualify for and win their first VFA Division 2 Grand Final in 1978 against Camberwell. While able to hold their place in the First Division, it would take some five years for them to emerge as serious premiership contenders but were unfortunate to run into the Preston Bullants at the height of their power, and Preston sent Frankston packing with a 9-goal hiding in the 1984 Grand Final.

While this might have been considered a learning experience for the Dolphins to build upon, they failed to take their chances in the mid-late 1980s and early 1990s while other teams - Williamstown, Coburg, Sandringham and new team Springvale did just this. Frankston's finals forays were marred by upset losses and missed opportunities.

In 1996, Frankston with only 2 losses were hot flag favorites, only to be beaten by Springvale a few seconds from the final siren in a thriller. The next year, Frankston were even more dominant with only one loss, a narrow defeat early in the season, but rather than lift the cup on Grand Final Day 1997 the Dolphins could only watch in agony as the Sandringham Zebras were presented with their premiership cup, flag and medals, Frankston failing to get into the low-scoring Grand Final at any stage.

More than 26 years have passed since then and still no top level premiership has been won by the Dolphins, and no Grand Final appearances either. Again to the club's credit, they have always refused to enter a partnership with an AFL team, but other non-aligned clubs have won VFL premierships over the years, and Frankston have struggled for the most part and being enigmatic in their better seasons.

Approaching 60 years, the only senior VFA/VFL premiership in the Dolphins' trophy cabinet is the 1978 Division 2 flag won against the forgotten and now defunct Camberwell Cobras, a far cry from the much-feared entity that entered the VFA in the mid 1960s.

The Dolphins have struggled to gain any serious prestige in their time in the VFA/VFL.

But there is a club that makes them look like the Walter Lindrum of football teams...

Melbourne City Football Club (VFA)​

Melbourne City Football Club was an Australian rules football club which played in the Victorian Football Association (VFA) in 1912 and 1913, and was notable for failing to win any matches in that time. The club played its home matches at the East Melbourne Cricket Ground.

History​

In the first decade of the 20th century, the Victorian Football Association was strategically determined to field a club based in inner Melbourne to boost its patronage; the Association had mostly represented outer and suburban Melbourne since the majority of its central clubs had formed the breakaway Victorian Football League in 1897, and had further lost its most central club, Richmond, to the League in 1908. Since 1908, the Association had tried to convince North Melbourne to become its inner-city team, but without success.[1] Finally, for the 1912 season, the Melbourne City Football Club was established as the inner-city club; it was based at the East Melbourne Cricket Ground, after having also considered the Friendly Societies' Ground (the site of present day Olympic Park) as a home venue.[2] The club wore a dark red coloured guernsey (described as 'claret' in contemporary sources) with white shoulders.[3]
In its two seasons in the Association, Melbourne City was uncompetitive. It finished last in both seasons, losing all thirty-six premiership games it played; a loss by seven points against Port Melbourne in 1913 was its best result.[4] The club's thirty-six consecutive losses was a VFA record until Sandringham lost forty-four consecutive matches from 1940–1945.[5] The club did record comfortable wins in pre-season practice matches against junior clubs in both seasons, indicating the club played at a competitive junior standard, but at well short of senior standard.[6][7]
The club was in the heart of League territory, so it was competing more directly with the League than any other Association club; as such, it struggled to draw fans or players from its local area, resulting in low interest and an uncompetitive playing list. These inherent handicaps left the club with little hope of improvement;[8] so, on 1 December 1913, Melbourne City formally resigned from the Association, and disbanded as a club.[9]

Yep folks, this is why we love fagic. It makes the impossible seem certain. Fagic says Bulldogs 2008-10 were bette than Bulldogs 2016 because of their opponents. :tearsofjoy:
Indeed. And under Meteoric Stats Sheet Analysing Liar's assessment, quality of opposition is never a factor, as this is extremely difficult to gauge by just looking at a stats sheet.

That's my win in golf over my 95 year old Grandma by 30 shots was so much better a performance than my 20 stroke loss to Tiger Woods when he was in his prime. That's even though I shot an 85 when I played against Tiger, and a 90 when I played against my Grandma...

I reckon this Melbourne team should have won multiple flags during the Gawn, Oliver, Petracca, May and Lever era. Especially with (at the time) a young Jackson running around. Now they still might, but I personally don't see it happening.
You get a feeling their window may be closing.

Replacing Jackson with Grundy was always a strange list decision & caused upheaval. Their forward line hasn't functioned well since.

Now the whole Oliver saga.

They don't appear to be a settled club... but still plenty of talent on their list.

Really hard team to predict next season as could easily be top 2 or cartwheel out of finals completely.

Indeed. And under Meteoric Stats Sheet Analysing Liar's assessment, quality of opposition is never a factor, as this is extremely difficult to gauge by just looking at a stats sheet.

That's my win in golf over my 95 year old Grandma by 30 shots was so much better a performance than my 20 stroke loss to Tiger Woods when he was in his prime. That's even though I shot an 85 when I played against Tiger, and a 90 when I played against my Grandma...

No my disturbed friend, I love the consideration of opponents. Love it. :hearteyes:

That is why i think:

- a team, ie Bulldogs 2016, who beat 4 opponents in finals by an average margin of 25 points, with those opponents having an average of 17 home and away wins and average percentage of 139%,

- and lost to no teams in finals

- and won 1 Preliminary Final, 1 Grand Final & 1 Premiership

is better than a team, ie Bulldogs 08-10 who

- beat 3 teams in finals by an average margin of 31 points, with those teams winning an average of 13 home and away wins and average percentage of 109%,

- and lost to 6 teams in finals by an average margin of 31 points, with those teams averaging 18 home and away wins with an average percentage of 140%

- and won no Preliminary Finals, Grand Finals or Premierships

But this is the elegant beauty of fagic. It can side-step these rather inconvenient facts by the simple expedient of stating the person who noticed them is a stat sheet analysing liar. And some irrelevant idiotic diatribe about Fadge playing golf against:

a) his 95 yo grand-mother, and
b) Tiger Woods, and
c) Fadge shooting 85 & 90 in the process.

None of that ever happened, but under fagic, it did. :)

No my disturbed friend, I love the consideration of opponents. Love it. :hearteyes:

That is why i think:

- a team, ie Bulldogs 2016, who beat 4 opponents in finals by an average margin of 25 points, with those opponents having an average of 17 home and away wins and average percentage of 139%,

- and lost to no teams in finals

- and won 1 Preliminary Final, 1 Grand Final & 1 Premiership

is better than a team, ie Bulldogs 08-10 who

- beat 3 teams in finals by an average margin of 31 points, with those teams winning an average of 13 home and away wins and average percentage of 109%,

- and lost to 6 teams in finals by an average margin of 31 points, with those teams averaging 18 home and away wins with an average percentage of 140%

- and won no Preliminary Finals, Grand Finals or Premierships
Awesome.

So how did the 2016 Bulldogs go against the 2010 Magpies, or the 2008/09 Cats, or the 2009 Saints, for example?

And how did the 2008-10 Bulldogs go against the 2016 Eagles? 2016 Giants?

Seriously, you need to do better than very simple analysis by stats sheets.

Awesome.

So how did the 2016 Bulldogs go against the 2010 Magpies, or the 2008/09 Cats, or the 2009 Saints, for example?

And how did the 2008-10 Bulldogs go against the 2016 Eagles? 2016 Giants?

Seriously, you need to do better than very simple analysis by stats sheets.

I need to do better, or you?

You are the one saying Bulldogs 08-10 are better than Bulldogs 16 based on absolutely nothing you can substantiate.

Substantial facts as I listed, show the exact opposite. Ie. that 2016 Bulldogs beat a much better class of opponent in finals, by similar margins on average to the 08-10 Bulldogs finals wins. And 2008-10 Bulldogs lost finals by 31 points on average to teams who had barely performed better on average in the home and away seasons than the teams 2016 Bulldogs beat by an average of 25 points.

It looks to me like it is fair to say you have just made up that the Bulldogs 08-10 were better than Bulldogs 16 because you think it is necessary to confirm your "super-era" Collingwood and Geelong teams were somehow better than other Premiers. If your theory held any water you wouldn't need to create fictional facts to base it on in order to stop it from sinking.

And 2008-10 Bulldogs lost finals by 31 points on average to teams who had barely performed better on average in the home and away seasons than the teams 2016 Bulldogs beat by an average of 25 points.
You are a complete and utter embarrassment.

Teams the Bulldogs lost to in finals between 2008 and 2010:
Hawthorn 2008
Geelong 2008
Geelong 2009
St. Kilda 2009
Collingwood 2010
St. Kilda 2010

Teams the Bulldogs 2016 teams beat in the 2016 Finals Series:
West Coast 2016
Hawthorn 2016
GWS 2016
Sydney 2016

Of all of the above teams, there would be a case for Sydney 2016 to be rated ahead of only St. Kilda 2010. But on any other metric, including your favourite - games won throughout the entire season, including finals - the other 5 teams would be rated 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 from a combined ranking of all teams listed.

Last edited:
The Dolphins have struggled to gain any serious prestige in their time in the VFA/VFL.

But there is a club that makes them look like the Walter Lindrum of football teams...

Melbourne City Football Club (VFA)​

Melbourne City Football Club was an Australian rules football club which played in the Victorian Football Association (VFA) in 1912 and 1913, and was notable for failing to win any matches in that time. The club played its home matches at the East Melbourne Cricket Ground.

History​

In the first decade of the 20th century, the Victorian Football Association was strategically determined to field a club based in inner Melbourne to boost its patronage; the Association had mostly represented outer and suburban Melbourne since the majority of its central clubs had formed the breakaway Victorian Football League in 1897, and had further lost its most central club, Richmond, to the League in 1908. Since 1908, the Association had tried to convince North Melbourne to become its inner-city team, but without success.[1] Finally, for the 1912 season, the Melbourne City Football Club was established as the inner-city club; it was based at the East Melbourne Cricket Ground, after having also considered the Friendly Societies' Ground (the site of present day Olympic Park) as a home venue.[2] The club wore a dark red coloured guernsey (described as 'claret' in contemporary sources) with white shoulders.[3]
In its two seasons in the Association, Melbourne City was uncompetitive. It finished last in both seasons, losing all thirty-six premiership games it played; a loss by seven points against Port Melbourne in 1913 was its best result.[4] The club's thirty-six consecutive losses was a VFA record until Sandringham lost forty-four consecutive matches from 1940–1945.[5] The club did record comfortable wins in pre-season practice matches against junior clubs in both seasons, indicating the club played at a competitive junior standard, but at well short of senior standard.[6][7]
The club was in the heart of League territory, so it was competing more directly with the League than any other Association club; as such, it struggled to draw fans or players from its local area, resulting in low interest and an uncompetitive playing list. These inherent handicaps left the club with little hope of improvement;[8] so, on 1 December 1913, Melbourne City formally resigned from the Association, and disbanded as a club.[9]

The history of the short-lived Melbourne City VFA team is interesting; imagine going two seasons for 0-36 and most of those games absolute thrashings?

However, it is obvious with hindsight the reasons that this Melbourne City club failed from Day One. You couldn't really classify it as an under-achiever. In the case of Frankston, it is has been in the VFA/VFL for close to 60 years and underachieved for most of its history when it had every chance to succeed. It is much stranger, and harder to explain.

It's like in Rugby League. It is obvious why early pre-WW2 teams like Cumberland, Newcastle Rebels and Annandale failed after only a few seasons, and why the tenures of Glebe and University faltered and came to an end. Post WW2 the demise of the Newtown Jets leading to their exit from the NSWRL in 1983 can be explained by changes of demographics in their local area and a saturation of teams based in western and southern Sydney. Likewise, the defunct Super League era teams in the mid-1990s like the Perth Reds, Adelaide Rams, Hunter Mariners, South Queensland Crushers and Gold Coast Chargers weren't around long enough to obtain and build success.

However, the lack of long-term success for the North Sydney Bears is much harder to explain. The Bears, a foundation club of 1908 had the huge area of Northern Sydney to themselves for close to 40 years before the Manly Sea Eagles, representing Sydney's northern beaches, entered in 1947. But it took the Bears 13 years to make a GF and win their first premiership in 1921, and they quickly added the 1922 premiership to their trophy cabinet the next year. But this would be the last time the Bears would win a first grade premiership, and their only subsequent GF appearance after this was in 1943, this resulting in a humiliating 34-7 thrashing at the hands of Newtown.

Norths and Manly had northern Sydney to themselves from 1947-1999, but while the Eagles flourished the Bears' premiership drought, already 25 years old when Manly came onto the scene, just got longer and longer. Norths weren't a particularly bad team - their only wooden spoon post 1951 came in 1979, but strangely just couldn't seem to put it all together for a premiership tilt. In the 1990s the Bears showed signs of ending the long seasons without a premiership, but were downright unlucky in the finals several times, and after the 1999 season were forced into the loveless Northern Eagles joint venture with Manly and Central Coast Rugby League, which crashed and burned after two seasons, reverting to Manly and leaving the Bears out of the NRL. They have not regained their place to this day.

There are a number of long-term struggling clubs in high-level leagues around Australia where the reasons for their continued lack of success sometimes over decades isn't so clear.

In the SANFL, the South Adelaide Panthers 1995 move to Noarlunga Stadium with great facilities, plenty of sponsorship money and a huge population in Adelaide's southern suburbs should have helped the club to build and sustain long-term success on the field and off it. The Panthers should not have a premiership drought of 59 years dating back to 1964, 35 years longer than the next longest drought of 24 years for the Port Adelaide Magpies (1999). They should not have the longest GF drought of 44 years dating back to 1979, 32 years longer than Central Districts' 12 year GF drought dating back to 2011. Yet they do, and what makes it stranger is the SANFL is not a large competition of competing clubs, with a maximum of 10 at any one time.

Across the border in the WAFL, Perth have a premiership drought dating back to 1977, not appeared in a GF or topped the ladder since 1978, have just four few and far between finals appearances since then (1986, 1991, 1997 and 2020) and the Demons have been the long-term easy-beats of the competition, finishing last or second last many times, and failing to get anywhere near the finals in many other seasons. Yet in theory at least it shouldn't be this bad. Like the SANFL, the WAFL has had a maximum of 10 clubs during this era. Perth may not have as much money or as big a supporter base as some of the other WAFL teams, but they are far from destitute, have long-term sponsors and can draw a reasonable crowd to their Lathlain Park venue on nice days. And speaking of the venue, it was upgraded recently when the West Coast Eagles set up their base there, giving the Dees some pretty good facilities. Perth have a great recruiting zone (the South Perth, Victoria Park, Bentley and Belmont region close to the Swan River in Perth's inner south east; Gosnells in the heavily populated southern corridor, and the Avon-Mortlock regions close to Perth in the country). Perth have produced some great players over the years and have taken many initiatives on and off the field to climb the ladder, all to no avail. Perth were a super-power of the WAFL from the mid-1950s to the late-1970s, so just why they fell off the cliff so fast and never recovered in over 40 years is not so easily explained. And while the Demons endured a 48 year flag drought from 1907-1955, they were more than competitive most seasons back then, making several GF's but losing them. And when Perth finished last in 1981 - a preview of what was going to happen many times since then - it was the first time the Demons had finished on the bottom of the ladder since 1935.

Given the nature of the competition, fortunes of the Talent League teams can vary wildly from season to season. However, there is one constant - despite producing many great players, the Bendigo Pioneers are consistent easy-beats, and have been for 20 years now. With a huge recruiting zone including not only Bendigo but also Mildura and some other large towns in Central Victoria, the Pioneers should be doing better in theory. They did struggle in the early days of the competition in 1993 and 1994, but improved greatly and were a strong team in the late 1990s and early 2000s, making the 2001 GF before losing to the Calder Cannons. But since the mid-2000s, Bendigo has struggled year after year, and given the huge number of players available to the Pioneers, it is very strange indeed that they don't do better at least some of the time.

You are a complete and utter embarrassment.

Teams the Bulldogs lost to in finals between 2008 and 2010:
Hawthorn 2008
Geelong 2008
Geelong 2009
St. Kilda 2009
Collingwood 2010
St. Kilda 2010

Teams the Bulldogs 2016 teams beat in the 2016 Finals Series:
West Coast 2016
Hawthorn 2016
GWS 2016
Sydney 2016

Of all of the above teams, there would be a case for Sydney 2016 to be rated ahead of only St. Kilda 2010. But on any other metric, including your favourite - games won throughout the entire season, including finals - the other 5 teams would be rated 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 from a combined ranking of all teams listed.

I agree with your opening statement. I am completely and utterly embarrassing you here.

A. The list of the 6 teams Bulldogs 08-10 LOST to by an average of 31 points, won an average of 18 home and away matches at 140%.

B. The list of 4 teams the 2016 Bulldogs BEAT by an average of 25 points, won an average of 17 home and away games at 139%.

So let's accept the teams in group A are better on average than the teams in group B. It makes sense, after all they won around 1 more home and away match per season on average, and had 1% extra in percentage. So the teams in group A on average were maybe a goal better than the teams in group B based on home and away performance. Or laybe let's be extra generous and say group A teams were on average 2 goals better than the group B teams.

This just leaves the small matter of Bulldogs performing 56 points better on average against the Group B teams than the Group A teams. Which seems to suggest to me that 2016 Bulldogs performed about 7 goals better in finals than 2008-10 Bulldogs did on average.

But, that ol black n white fagic says this makes 2008-10 Bulldogs a better team. Lol.

I agree with your opening statement. I am completely and utterly embarrassing you here.

A. The list of the 6 teams Bulldogs 08-10 LOST to by an average of 31 points, won an average of 18 home and away matches at 140%.

B. The list of 4 teams the 2016 Bulldogs BEAT by an average of 25 points, won an average of 17 home and away games at 139%.

So let's accept the teams in group A are better on average than the teams in group B. It makes sense, after all they won around 1 more home and away match per season on average, and had 1% extra in percentage. So the teams in group A on average were maybe a goal better than the teams in group B based on home and away performance. Or laybe let's be extra generous and say group A teams were on average 2 goals better than the group B teams.

This just leaves the small matter of Bulldogs performing 56 points better on average against the Group B teams than the Group A teams. Which seems to suggest to me that 2016 Bulldogs performed about 7 goals better in finals than 2008-10 Bulldogs did on average.
Yep.

Analysing via a stats sheet again.

Not to mention the small fact you rounded down the 2008 to 2010 teams (from 18.17 wins) and rounded up the 2016 teams (from 16.5 wins).

And still failed to take into account the strength of the opposition of the different years/eras...

Here's an exercise for you....

Go ahead and rank the various teams being debated in our back and forth - the 6 teams WB lost to during the 2008 to 2010 finals series, 2008-2010 WB, 2016 WB, and the 4 teams WB beat in 2016.

Go.

Yep.

Analysing via a stats sheet again.

Not to mention the small fact you rounded down the 2008 to 2010 teams (from 18.17 wins) and rounded up the 2016 teams (from 16.5 wins).

And still failed to take into account the strength of the opposition of the different years/eras...

Here's an exercise for you....

Go ahead and rank the various teams being debated in our back and forth - the 6 teams WB lost to during the 2008 to 2010 finals series, 2008-2010 WB, 2016 WB, and the 4 teams WB beat in 2016.

Go.

There is no need for me to rank them. I have already conceded Group A is on average stronger than Group B, and I already adjusted the average difference up from 1 goal per match to 2 goals per match in order to create a tolerance for rounding down from just over 18 wins and rounding up from 16.5 wins to 17.

Analysing via stats sheet lol. That is what you call the process of taking into account the actual performance of the teams as measured by win/loss and percentage.

How about you tell us why you don't seem to want to take into account the fact the Bulldogs performed 56 points better v Group A than they did agaisnt Group B? Under fagic it seems if you play against better teams you magically become a better team yourself, regardless of your own performance. Doesn't make much sense to the rest of us Fadge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no need for me to rank them.
Of course there's not.

Because it's not in your interests to do so.

Allow me to do it for you:
1. Geelong 2008
2. Geelong 2009
3. St. Kilda 2009
4. Collingwood 2010
5. Hawthorn 2008
--- Big Gap ---
6. Sydney 2016
7. St. Kilda 2010
8. Bulldogs 2008-10
9. Bulldogs 2016
(The gap between the above 4 teams is marginal)
--- Gap ---
10. GWS 2016
11. Hawthorn 2016
12. West Coast 2016
(The gap between these 3 teams is marginal)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back