News Nathan Krakouer involved in Saturday night Taxi incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Krak is injured. HE ISN'T PLAYING IN THE GF. His season was already over, and he would be fully aware of that, hence why he's obviously out on the cans.

The only reason the club isn't announcing a punishment is because they know next week his delisting will be announced after we hopefully win our first flag in MANY years.

This irate me pauly thats runs the aboriginal program why doesn't the club have cheque and balances in place. This isn't the first time I'm starting to question the culture at the club. Were is leadership?

Players are a buy product of its leadership at the top at the club.

This goes for all players yes it now off season but we keep getting told they get talked about these things all the time well obviously not enough

Attachments

• IMG_1724.JPG
    IMG_1724.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 4

This irate me pauly thats runs the aboriginal program why doesn't the club have cheque and balances in place. This isn't the first time I'm starting to question the culture at the club. Were is leadership?

This goes for all players yes it now off season but we keep getting told they get talked about these things all the time well obviously not enough

Ok

Should never have been added to the senior list. Was absolutely the wrong decision. Shouldn't play in the GF. Shouhld have his things cleared out by the end of the day. Don't come back.

Should never have been added to the senior list. Was absolutely the wrong decision. Shouldn't play in the GF. Shouhld have his things cleared out by the end of the day. Don't come back.
Him being on the senior list makes an easy delisting at least that frees up 1 of 3 spaces required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legitimate question, is English your second (or even third) language?

Brutal.

Can confirm that Krak's next job won't be at Sotos :D

I did laugh at a media report that said he would front the club's leadership group in the next few days. What for? To tell him he's suspended until pre-season training starts? What a charade. He's gone.

Port are in a great spot at the moment, Ken wants to walk out, Charlie is sick of the club (allegedly) and now this after we are knocked out of finals in extra time after the siren :(

I did laugh at a media report that said he would front the club's leadership group in the next few days. What for? To tell him he's suspended until pre-season training starts? What a charade. He's gone.
On ABC radio this morning they said he'd front the leadership group in two weeks. :eek:

Go back to your facebook rumours page.

Port are in a great spot at the moment, Ken wants to walk out, Charlie is sick of the club (allegedly) and now this after we are knocked out of finals in extra time after the siren :(
This was proven false and made up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back