Prediction New player jumper numbers for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

New Additions: Chad Wingard, Tom Scully, Jack Scrimshaw, Darren Minchington, Tim Mohr, Damon Greaves, Will Golds, Jacob Koschitzke, Matthew Walker

It looks likely that Worpel and Morrison will get new numbers for next year.

Available numbers after final list lodgement

Who gets what number? I think the only one that might be locked in is Wingard to get number 20.

Last edited:
33 stays void.
Give 5 a rest to see who can don the coverted guernsay in 12 months time or, the just let Sam decide!

Scully 8
Wingard 20
Worpel 5 or 13
Morrison 5 or 13 pending on Mitch decision.

33 stays void.
Give 5 a rest to see who can don the coverted guernsay in 12 months time or, the just let Sam decide!

Scully 8
Wingard 20
Worpel 5 or 13
Morrison 5 or 13 pending on Mitch decision.
Yep give 5 a rest, though tempting to throw it to another blonde hair midfielder.
If Swiss is delisted than Scully can have 11, see if he can channel the inner Joel Smith.
Worpel gets 8, only have to peel his 3 off.
Harry gets 13.
Wingard to keep his 20.

Harry gets 5.
Scully 8 as he wore 9 at GWS
Chad gets 20 his number at Port
Scrimshaw 13

Worpel wore number 38 at Geelong Falcons so perhaps its the number he wants.

Scully #8
Worpel #13
Wingard #20
Scrimshaw #34

I think Morrison will keep #35. Can see Irving Mosquito being given #33 if we pick him up, otherwise it will stay dormant. Think #5 will stay dormant too until someone is chosen to wear it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think the modern day Hawthorn are the kind of club to reserve numbers for the legacy of another player. Well give it to someone but waiting until ‘the one’ puts a lot of pressure on that guy.

Putting Morrison in #5 would place a lot of expectation on his young shoulders. Leave it vacant.

Wingard is the only guy who should wear 33 but reckon he gets 20.

Scully to get 8, Worps to stay 38 and maybe Nash or Lewis to get 13.

Putting Morrison in #5 would place a lot of expectation on his young shoulders. Leave it vacant.

Wingard is the only guy who should wear 33 but reckon he gets 20.

Scully to get 8, Worps to stay 38 and maybe Nash or Lewis to get 13.

Morrison is the kind of player that I think will thrive with expectations. Apparently pesters Clarko constantly on how to improve his game. With Sammy on deck to teach him as well I think he’s a natural to wear the 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back