Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo, and it's not even close.

17 other teams would kill to have a player the calibre of Caleb Daniel in their side, and he starts as sub? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Not to mention a kid the calibre of Sanders getting subbed for him. This is all whilst players like Bramble, McNeill, Khamis, Gallagher, Coffield, Vandermeer, all play full games. It's just f*cked lol.

Add Macrae and Smith being kicked out of the midfield, and he's just wasting what is a very ridiculous strong list - when the right players are played in their right positions.

Clarkson. Massive watch on this nutcase
Yeah I reckon Clarko's the 2024 smokey.

If it comes out he's still slagging off the LGBT crowd or telling Aboriginal players to make their partners get abortions again the AFL will throw the book at him. They dont want that crap tarnishing the brand.

Not sure about Fagan getting another gig.

I have a lot of time for him. But this is his 8th season and he hasn’t won a flag (yet). Rightly or wrongly, at 63 he may be seen as too old to take the top role elsewhere.

Shouldn’t be lost to the industry though unless he wants to step away. All clubs should be sounding him out for an off-field role.

Originally from Tasmania I believe - wonder if there’s a role for him with the Tassie team.

I also think Fages would be sweating a bit. I know he made a GF yada yada but, barely even considering their start to the year, that team you feel probably should be even better than they often show. Who knows, a different coach they might be reigning premiers.

I have a lot of time for him. But this is his 8th season and he hasn’t won a flag (yet). Rightly or wrongly, at 63 he may be seen as too old to take the top role elsewhere.

Shouldn’t be lost to the industry though unless he wants to step away. All clubs should be sounding him out for an off-field role.

Originally from Tasmania I believe - wonder if there’s a role for him with the Tassie team.
Be a great candidate for the Tassie team in any capacity (other than player, of course!)

But still think he will be with Brisbane for a touch longer. They’re not falling off a cliff any time soon. Despite their start to this year.

Be a great candidate for the Tassie team in any capacity (other than player, of course!)

But still think he will be with Brisbane for a touch longer. They’re not falling off a cliff any time soon. Despite their start to this year.
Yep and I think at the very least he sees out his contract to end of next year

I don’t recall a year where it’s round 1 and only 1 coach is not signed up for the year after

He'd work perfectly doing the sort of role that Choco does for us. A focus on nurturing and development without the stress of overall responsibility.

Sam Mitchell had a shocker.
Ginny looked a level above most of the other Hawks on Saturday which doesn’t bode well for the rest of the season for Mitch.
Could be a smokey to get ditched.
To be fair on Mitchell, he did have an interrupted pre-season in the Christmas break and Hawks do have a lot of KPD injuries right now so to only concede 22 shots on target (17.5) last Saturday was a pretty good effort and would have made the game closer if they kicked straighter.

If Hawthorn don’t make the finals next year though, reckon Sam could be in a bit of trouble though but also wouldn’t mind if Brisbane did snare him up to Queensland to see what he could do with our list after Fages tenure.

Ginny looked a level above most of the other Hawks on Saturday which doesn’t bode well for the rest of the season for Mitch.

Mitchell will get next season but if he then hasn’t managed to lift the hawks out of the cellar, he’d be very nervous.
History says most rebuild coaches don’t go the distance …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newc, Sicily, Lewis all had no impact yet Hawthorn had +6 inside 50’s and 28 shots on goal against a side that was apparently going to be much harder to transition against.

It’s like you saw the final score and nothing else.

He should have personally gone down there and taken all their set shots I guess

If it comes out he's still slagging off the LGBT crowd or telling Aboriginal players to make their partners get abortions again the AFL will throw the book at him. They dont want that crap tarnishing the brand.
And the world will finally see he is well past it from a coaching perspective.

This has massive Pagan, Malthouse vibes. He's a trash person and a lucky coach he got Roughhead, Franklin, Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis

He'd be top of my list though to recruit for next year as a senior assistant or footy ops boss.

I thought he was found not to have done what was alleged at Hawthorn?
I think he was probably only suggesting, not ordering to have an abortion. Bad either way.

Nicks just now signed a 2 year deal

Every single coach contracted til at least next year

Which is surprising this early in the season

Won’t make a difference if their club performs well below expectation.

He'd be top of my list though to recruit for next year as a senior assistant or footy ops boss.

100%.

He will find another role if he wants one. He is quite clearly rated very highly, not winning a flag in his tenure as senior coach shouldn’t change that.

Nicks just now signed a 2 year deal

Every single coach contracted til at least next year

Which is surprising this early in the season
Very odd decision imo... Crows might get on a roll but if they don't make the finals again the fans will get restless.

Back