MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

That Hodge vs Heppell hit is classic old vs modern footy. Hodge saw the contact and immediately braced to protect himself first, Heppell came in as if he expected Hodge to be gentle and copped it. Just an example of blokes not knowing how to protect themselves

Good call, Heppell just waltzed in completely open - was bizarre to watch especially with a top paddock Hodgey coming straight for him

Just had a look at the match stats - other than Hayden Ballantyne, I don't reckon I could pick the other Freo goal scorers out of a lineup. Who are half the blokes on that team?

I'd be upset if my team just got beaten by a mob with a bloke named Scott Jones in the side. Scott Jones! The indignity!

That Hodge vs Heppell hit is classic old vs modern footy. Hodge saw the contact and immediately braced to protect himself first, Heppell came in as if he expected Hodge to be gentle and copped it. Just an example of blokes not knowing how to protect themselves
Heppell is just classic soft footy

Just had a look at the match stats - other than Hayden Ballantyne, I don't reckon I could pick the other Freo goal scorers out of a lineup. Who are half the blokes on that team?

I'd be upset if my team just got beaten by a mob with a bloke named Scott Jones in the side. Scott Jones! The indignity!
I made the statement yesterday, the only on paper team this year that looks worse than Freo’s team against Collingwood last week, is Freo’s team this week ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the Bulldogs are quite garbage. At least they can look to the future and build a side around their much-coveted forwards Boyd and Schache...

This is good, hopefully Port win easily and get complacent, and hopefully the bulldogs keep being just as s**t for the next couple of weeks when we get to play them again.

Some great reading on the carlton gameday thread atm. Could end up with a bolton sacking if this continues :)

Some great reading on the carlton gameday thread atm. Could end up with a bolton sacking if this continues :)

This match is an absolute train wreck. If it was Richmond at the MCG or West Coast at Optus would understand, but this is against another bottom half team and it's a Blues home game.

Carlton are laughably bad at the moment, not entirely sure what they need to fix first. Don't think the draft is the answer, they have taken a stack of top 20 picks over the last couple of years. Probably should be looking for some mature bodies with their second round picks for the next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back