The reverse colours one sexy too

pict0965-jpg.5476

mrmonkey

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Wtf I hate that. Logo is so bad, forgot that was ever their jumper. Thought you meant the one with the V yoke.
It's one of those so bad it's good, don't mind it as a novelty but if we are serious in seeing something more permanent I agree the maroon jumper with the gold and white trim is the best.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
It's one of those so bad it's good, don't mind it as a novelty but if we are serious in seeing something more permanent I agree the maroon jumper with the gold and white trim is the best.

I like coz its bold and different, just like the dockers jumper, the original is the best, get the anchor on the front.

Dory_77

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I like coz its bold and different, just like the dockers jumper, the original is the best, get the anchor on the front.
I agree re Freo. Their current kit is clean and good, but the anchor was so identifiable and unique as them. I also liked the tie in of the red and green to the maritime history of the area.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Looking forward to all the shows running think pieces this week on Hawthorn have given you the blueprint to beat Brisbane.

Hawthorn, owners of so many blueprints.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
Looking forward to all the shows running think pieces this week on Hawthorn have given you the blueprint to beat Brisbane.

Hawthorn, owners of so many blueprints.
Pretty sure every team has the blueprint to beat us. If any of them could read it we might be in trouble!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamurp

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Very handy if Hawks and Pies can get it done today, pretty happy for Collingwood to keep losing though for Jeremy Howe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad