Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who enjoys Thunderstruck pre-game? It's a great song, I hated when they tried to make it Purple Rain for a little bit.

AC/DC versus Prince ?.

One is a rough tough hard hitting rock band, the other is an artist. Which would you use to gee up your team before a game !!!!!.

West Coast easily have the worst song in the comp. The so “bad it doesn’t have any charm” type bad.

Ours has charm but I don’t think we should be bagging the lyrics of Vic clubs when ours is - “We’re the rollers and the rockers, we’re the mighty Freo Dockers, gonna roll em and rock em and send them to the bottom”

West Coast easily have the worst song in the comp. The so “bad it doesn’t have any charm” type bad.

Ours has charm but I don’t think we should be bagging the lyrics of Vic clubs when ours is - “We’re the rollers and the rockers, we’re the mighty Freo Dockers, gonna roll em and rock em and send them to the bottom”
We can still bag Carlton and Geelong. Theirs are BAD. Carltons sounds like a funeral and is depressing. Geelongs is just plain bad. I don't mind ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane won't make finals. "A bold call Cotton", but I think it's the case.

No need for Naughton boys...We've got....oh....as you were...

I reckon we can beat Brisbane at home this year. Aslong as injuries permit. It is 4 weeks, Lobb might be back with Haming, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back