Toast Nonna's Joint. Vicariously living Tom Liberatore's Grand Tour of the known Universe and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Stonecutters tatt. God bless him.

Who follows Libba's adventures everywhere, even if its him just sitting on a chair. We do. We do!

Who comes here to post about his hair. We do. We do!

Who gets shitty when he doesn't seem to really care, like We do. We do!

@margotsymon is the one with the interesting Instagram story if anyone wants to catch up with what I mentioned.

Jesus I'm not posting that one, it's nearly as bad as Dusty with the slipper.

Really worrying after what he purportedly said about coming home and starting to train early in the media. Ffs

Not so much the fact that he's clearly getting loose, rather that it's on publicly accessible social media photos in the current club context. Just incapable of behaving responsibly...

It's in his own self interest to tone it down just a little bit and show some discretion. Self destructive bs.

You clearly aren't looking at the same photo.

And from looking at the photos of the person who has posted it... think the one in SE Asia was a latergram, looks like he's currently in ******* Portugal.
I can’t find anything real dodge there and I am not familiar with the App. What is he doing? A link perhaps?

I can’t find anything real dodge there and I am not familiar with the App. What is he doing? A link perhaps?
He's talking about the Instagram photo of Libba on the account I posted. There's an Instagram story of Libba that will expire in a couple of hours of him of him dancing in footy boots. In isolation it's harmless, but interesting nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I'm just posting it as other people seem to think it's harmless. Has nothing to do with footy boots.

He's in Lagos, basically a drug taking party town in Portugal.

This photo was taken before the Best and Fairest Awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s going to have a good year I know it. We haven’t even started pre season yet. I’ll bet half the players in the AFL are getting munted.

I reckon it’s easier on the body taking psychoactive substances than getting s**t faced on alcohol. Alcohol is a toxic poison & is full of empty calories.

Bob Murphy on SEN said that Libba knew he ruined his fitness last year by stuffing up his preseason. Give the bloke a chance. He loves this club more than any of us.

Started travelling early as a teen, did some crazy, crazy s**t, was married by 22 and still with the same woman after 43 yrs, no need to worry about Libba, having a good time, he will be ok and learn a lot about himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back