Werewolf Normal Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Information
BASIC RULES
At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator.
OR
They are given no role, which means they are a Villager
The aim of the village is to eliminate the bad guys and neutrals. The aim of the evil teams is to equal the amount of villagers and eliminate the neutrals.
How are players killed? Either through night actions or from getting lynched (receiving the most votes during the day).
Each 'turn' of the game will last approximately 24 hours and also represents one 'day' of game time (this may vary due to real-world activities but we aim to do our best), thus a game will go on for several days before it is concluded. There are two 'phases' to every turn of the game;
During the day phase the village will want the group to vote for and lynch an evil player, whilst the evil players themselves will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game:
Can the village identify the evildoers whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not evil? And can the evildoers convince the group that they're not evil at all and thus avoid being lynched? For this game, you must not fail to vote on two consecutive days or you will be mod-killed. We urge you to vote because in this game you can be silenced/ intimidated which will result in a mod-kill if you have failed to vote on two consecutive days. You may reveal an intimidation/ silence at the end of the day phase at your own discretion.
Werewolf Etiquette:
There are two main rules which everyone must follow in order for the game to run successfully;
DEAD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE THE GAME
If you are killed at any point during the game then you are no longer allowed to participate although I will allow a farewell post, but that post cannot impact the remainder of the game.
THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT WHERE LISTED ABOVE
Except for the above-mentioned groups sending PMs between themselves, other forms of private communication concerning the game are not allowed.
TRY NOT TO OUT OTHER EVIL UNLESS IT'S A NECESSARY TACTIC. IF YOU REVEAL YOU HAVE READ SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE MOD-KILLED!!!!
Anyone caught quoting PMs from will be mod-killed without warning.
For this game we WILL NOT be using the reason for voting rule.
Voting:
During the Day Phase players must vote for whom to lynch, your vote must be formatted in bold like this:
jmoo wan
DERO Bloodied52
Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.
Anyone who neglects to vote in two consecutive day phases will be modkilled. Anyone who misses a night action 2 nights in a row will be mod-killed. For this game, you must not fail to vote on two consecutive days or you will be mod-killed. We urge you to vote because in this game you can be intimidated which will result in a mod-kill if you have failed to vote on two consecutive days. You may reveal an intimidation/ silence at the end of the day phase at your own discretion.
A tied lynch will result in a flip of a coin to decide the result
DAY: 6:00AM ish- 8:00pm
NIGHT: 8:00pm -6:00AM ish

ROLES
EVIL
Mafia
Godfather seers, immune from death at night, seers as villager, kills
2IC steps up to Godather if Gofather dies, assists with kills
Roleblocker has the ability to block any action bar the doctor's protection, assists with kills
Intimidator can force someone to vote, post etc however they instruct them to. Cannot intimidate the same player on consecutive days. Assists with kills
Win condition must eliminate all other evil must equal or outnumber the village
Wolves
Alpha seers, immune from death at night, seers as villager, kills
Beta steps up to become alpha wolf, assists with kills
Wolf can silence someone for the day. The silenced player may make one post with a lynch vote.
Cub the wolves get two kills in retalliation for the death of the cub.
Win condition must eliminate all other evil and equal or outnumber the village
NEUTRAL
SK- one kill per night, seers as villager, night immune
Must make the final 4
GOOD
Vigilante gets a kill every night. Cannot kill night immune or someone who is doctor protected or has the amulet.
Doctor can protect a different player including every night. Can self-protect but can't protect the same player on consecutive nights.
Seer learns the role of a player every night
4 Flogs share a PM and get a seer on night night 2,4,6, 8
Villagers: everyone else
The amulet can be passed from player to player. It can be passed around all member of a group but then must leave the PM and be passed back. The amulet protects from death at night and death by lynch the following day and must be passed on at the end of the day phase.

Last edited:

Wow. Sympathy IN. Give me a role and I swear I’l fu** it up.

Lol.... You are fairly warned that I am helping DERO mod the game. He has instructed me my fekk ups are not to happen!

I have to prove I am not related to NaturalDisaster . I am waiting for the DNA Test results.

in

you may want to tag people

Lol.... You are fairly warned that I am helping DERO mod the game. He has instructed me my fekk ups are not to happen!

I have to prove I am not related to NaturalDisaster . I am waiting for the DNA Test results.
I’ll be interested to see what games you come up with over time. A Caligula themed werewolf perhaps?

Tag some people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back