Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendlebury was a rising star runner up at the same age. I do admire your stubbornness.

And I didn't quote you I tagged you. :D
Genetic, and as you know, very typical of men from our country of origin, even though was born in Geelong.
Yes, it was a tag..
JFI, if we had the Bont, where would he rank in our team?
2, 3, 4?
And where would you play him?

Genetic, and as you know, very typical of men from our country of origin, even though was born in Geelong.
Yes, it was a tag..
JFI, if we had the Bont, where would he rank in our team?
2, 3, 4?
And where would you play him?
About 8th.

And his position is irrelevant. I wouldn't swap him for anybody in our team. In all seriousness, he's slow and cumbersome and has ordinary disposal. ;)

About 8th.

And his position is irrelevant. I wouldn't swap him for anybody in our team. In all seriousness, he's slow and cumbersome and has ordinary disposal. ;)
If he stays fit and well, I'm predicting he'll be a 40+ goalkicking mid in 18.
I'd have him as a mobile KF.

If he stays fit and well, I'm predicting he'll be a 40+ goalkicking mid in 18.
I'd have him as a mobile KF.
You rate him a lot higher than I do. I think he's reached his ceiling in the AFL.

You rate him a lot higher than I do. I think he's reached his ceiling in the AFL.
Good for us if he has. I get nothing out of him being a star IF he gets there.

I will be watching the ER boys with interest. For starters,
Cerra (Pendles like), Stephenson (Peter Matera like), and North (I really like) will all get some game time in 18.

Good for us if he has. I get nothing out of him being a star IF he gets there.

I will be watching the ER boys with interest. For starters,
Cerra (Pendles like), Stephenson (Peter Matera like), and North (I really like) will all get some game time in 18.
I haven't seen much of North, Stephenson I don't rate and I really like Cerra.

I haven't seen much of North, Stephenson I don't rate and I really like Cerra.
Where did you see JS and NOT been impressed? Seriously, he is electric at his best, and very resilient. North is very underrated. Cerra is silk- tough silk

Where did you see JS and NOT been impressed? Seriously, he is electric at his best, and very resilient. North is very underrated. Cerra is silk- tough silk
I have concerns over his body type. To me he appears as somebody that won't be able to put on a whole lot of weight easily given his frame and thus won't be able to adapt to the rigours of AFL given the hardness of body required to succeed at that level. I've seen plenty of similar player dominate at underage level but have been unable to adapt once in higher system due to that reason.

I probably should have been more specific. And he could well prove me wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I don’t agree with a lot of you who say ALL hawks supporters are salty/deluded etc, as some of us aren’t ;), but I completely agree with every one of you who bag the sh!t out of Bosk, otherwise known as a cut above.
Dumb arse piece of sh!t if ever there was one & an embarrassment to life in general
He steals precious air off all of us

While I don’t agree with a lot of you who say ALL hawks supporters are salty/deluded etc, as some of us aren’t ;), but I completely agree with every one of you who bag the sh!t out of Bosk, otherwise known as a cut above.
Dumb arse piece of sh!t if ever there was one & an embarrassment to life in general
He steals precious air off all of us
I wish i could like this post 1000 times over :thumbsu:

I presume the Blues page will now fill with GCS posters calling him a deserter and soft....

Or maybe just maybe that place up there really is the s**t stain that ex players are making it out to be.

GO Catters

As always the Gold Coast Huns provide a measured and cool headed response

Mitch Cleary saying this afternoon that jarrod Garlett will be picked up in the ND next week , another one of our 1st rounders to other teams.

Shouldn’t be allowed. If he comes back in we should be compensated

Should not be allowed to happen.
When he re-signed for 2 years then walked out on us a few weeks later did we have to pay him out ?
I think this next one is my favourite, simultaneously claiming ownership while still trying to reject him with aloofness.
Should then come back to the Suns... wouldn't want him anyway going by reports out West. Had a very s**t year and was dropped half way through the season.

What an ungrateful C*** our club went above and beyond to try and help him. Even existed his contract so he could help out his family financial

He’s been there a couple of weeks at most.
Dog act.
Hopefully his career totally bombs now.

Actually hes been there all of 3 days , he's manage to figure all that being there 3 days.

If that’s the case and he’s making comments like that after 3 days then he’s proven to all of us that he’s just a complete idiot. Either that or the hair dye has got into his brain fluid.

Wait until they're losing, he is playing poorly, and the bluebagger ferals turn on him. He'll wish he was back on the Goldie. No amount of support or cousins will prepare him for that. Not to mention Melbourne winters.

Or maybe just maybe that place up there really is the s**t stain that ex players are making it out to be.

GO Catters
As I said, I can't wait for the Ablett tell all (I've no doubt if he didn't make it here this year he'd be on open mic for about 4 hours).

This is degenerating into a load of puerile name calling...and ironically by Geelong supporters on the "Opposition supporters say the strangest things" thread.

Cease the name calling now please.

BTW...calling other Geelong posters "flogs" on this board won't be tolerated.

Last edited:
This is degenerating into a load of puerile name calling...and ironically by Geelong supporters on the "Opposition supporters say the strangest things" thread.

Cease the name calling now please.

BTW...calling other Geelong posters "flogs" on this board won't be tolerated.
But what if they are Flogs? Is it acceptable then? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back