Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so there is a thread on the Richmond board where they are talking about Stewart's hit on Prestia and it's pretty amazing the conspiracies that are being trotted about

• Stewart was instructed to take Prestia out of the game by Scott
  • Brad Scott is involved and will give Stewart a lenient sentance
  • Joel Selwood smiled at the end of the game and therefore is happy that Prestia got concussed
  • Prestia is unlikely to ever play again due to severe brain damage
  • Stewart should be charged with assault and the case should be given to the Vic Police
  • Geelong is coached to take players out
  • Tom Stewart was happy with himself after the game (evidence by a still picture of him with a blank look on his face)
  • Chris Scott shouldn't have spoken about Tom Stewart after the game and should be sanctioned for doing so
  • All Irish people have mental deficiencies

I made a comment in our post game thread about not trying to defend Stewart because what he did was wrong and he'll deserve his fair whack but reading the comments on their board blows my mind with how much they victimise themselves over this kinda stuff

so there is a thread on the Richmond board where they are talking about Stewart's hit on Prestia and it's pretty amazing the conspiracies that are being trotted about

• Joel Selwood smiled at the end of the game and therefore is happy that Prestia got concussed
  • Stewart should be charged with assault and the case should be given to the Vic Police
  • Tom Stewart was happy with himself after the game (evidence by a still picture of him with a blank look on his face)
  • Chris Scott shouldn't have spoken about Tom Stewart after the game and should be sanctioned for doing so

I made a comment in our post game thread about not trying to defend Stewart because what he did was wrong and he'll deserve his fair whack but reading the comments on their board blows my mind with how much they victimise themselves over this kinda stuff

They are seriously unhinged. Full blown conspiracy theorists.

They are seriously unhinged. Full blown conspiracy theorists.
Savdog is the worst.

Every single - yep every one - game day thread where they're losing it's the umpires fault. Some serious whack jobs that follow that club.

Let's be honest. The excessive hysteria about this incident from opposition fans is because it's a Geelong player who is responsible.

I'd be staggered if there was this amount of faux outrage if the roles were reversed or if it was from another side.

“I did the ladder predictor last night. With us not losing a game we finish second and I’ve got Geelong ninth.”

A realistic assessment by an objective Tiger supporter

Mental illness running rampant.

It's just embarrassing. Reckon most of them voted for Cliver Palmer and have a hard on for Donald Trump - that's exactly how they behave. They even attack the few supporters of theirs that deign to disagree with their psychotic, unhinged behaviour and theories. Worst supporter base by a mile in the AFL, and it's not even close.

This is art. Hang it in The Gallery of Shoulder Chips. 🖼

There goes half of their Team of the Century

I’m not denying I picked Dusty in that poll even if I don’t believe he was better than Ablett.

Ablett broke my heart when I was 12-13 years old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Players Face Charges for On-Field Assaults?

Until then a formal apology from Tom Stewart and your coach would be nice. No one can really dispute that absent Stewart’s actions RFC win last night. Also after Dangerfield in the GF Geelong have a reputation.

Get a grip mate.

We're not talking about a king hit behind play like Gaff on Brayshaw or Leigh Matthews on Bruns. This is just a bump that accidentally went wrong.

We won fair and square.

You lost.

Stop sooking, suck it up, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back