Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Part of me wants us to go 7 games each series and for this to never end. Such an entertaining brand of basketball.

But on the other hand my heart can't take too many 7 games series.
Don’t say that! Win as many as we can.

Looks like our series will be at two games done before Game 1 of the East starts.

Also worth noting that the Clips made 20 3 balls today which ties their Utah series high which was in Game 6 which they won by 12. We withstood that today and still won.

Monty Williams is all Class.

Such a refreshing change from whiny, sour faced limp biskit coaches like Bud or esp Doc Rivers.

A Suns chip would definitely be my favourite in my lifetime of following NBA afyer the 2008 Celtics (started following in 91/92, mainly due to Larry Bird and the hype of the Dream. Everyone was shooting their load over Jordan at the time, but Larry Legend was and still is my favourite all time NBA player)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said the big man was a dying breed!!
Ayton has caused them to change their lineup, the same one that beat the one seeded Jazz. I can’t believe how well he’s played

Reports are that the team are expecting Paul back for game 3. If we can split the games in LA we are in a great position.

Not buying any of this stuff about the series being over, they are a very good team.
Spot on. Having CP3 back for those closing minutes will be so massive. I do think that Ayton basket was a huge momentum swing though. Clippers looked set to steal it and we stole it back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back