Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

DKYF-bkV4AAoGPP.jpg

Hard to pick a favourite out of these 3 jerseys. All look very good

Nice win today, dropping 41 in the last qtr.

Len looked aggressive, but he'll no doubt regress the rest of the pre-season.

Jackson 2/3 beyond the arc!

Daniels will be a welcome addition with his outside shooting

Nice win today, dropping 41 in the last qtr.

Len looked aggressive, but he'll no doubt regress the rest of the pre-season.

Jackson 2/3 beyond the arc!

Daniels will be a welcome addition with his outside shooting

I missed the last quarter. Len must have had a monster as he was very very average early.

Jackson needs to cut down the TOs and play a bit smarter by not dribbling into a double team try to create.

As I said, I didn't see the last quarter so I thought you blokes were s**t today according to the eye :p

Some thoughts from pre-season:

Jackson - he has shown to be everything we'd hoped for. He's NBA-ready and I have no doubts that he'll be a contender for Rookie of the Year. His ability to play on both ends is going to be a huge asset for us. The biggest surprise for me has been his 3 pt shooting.

Chriss - He has looked quite good this pre-season.

Bender - There are still some serious question marks but today's performance was great. He showed a lot of what he can do as far as shooting and handling the ball.

Len - I thought he had a decent enough pre-season, he definitely played his best game in a while today. I'm not sure what our plans are with him and Chandler. Unfortunately for him he can't play against NBL level players every day. We've been waiting for him to come good the last few years and he hasn't delivered yet so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Jackson will be a stud. So excited by him.

Agree on Len, but I've never seen his footwork this sharp before. I am excited. He'll get his minutes with Big Sauce injured.

Jackson or Warren to start?

Didn't get to watch today......probably a good thing. Going to be a long season

Only watched the first half and even that was awful so can't imagine how bad watching the second half would have been.

Josh Jackson was probably the only one who can be excused as he put in a decent performance given that it was his first game at this level.

Bledsoe, Chriss and Warren were very disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't ever expecting us not to be 0-3, or even last in the West, but it's the way we're losing these games. The last thing we want to do is build a losing culture that the players cannot get rid of.

Personally, I think Watson is starting to lose the locker room, if he hasn't already.

I wasn't ever expecting us not to be 0-3, or even last in the West, but it's the way we're losing these games. The last thing we want to do is build a losing culture that the players cannot get rid of.

Personally, I think Watson is starting to lose the locker room, if he hasn't already.
Problem with Watson is his a typical new age coach. All about love and we are all a family. His hard to listen to. He needs to get tough on the players. I just don't think he's got the personality to be head a coach

Happened a lot sooner that I thought it would. It needed to be done though.

Which head coaches are on the market?
Can we fire Sarver?

I'm not sure what coach could light a fire under these guys.

That first quarter was so fun to watch, when everything was landing. I think one of the biggest differences today was that there was a lot more natural ball movement, players seemed willing to play with each other and pass the ball. I'd like to see less turnovers though, we gave it away (or more so taken away) more than we should have.

Jackson looked great as a point-forward. His performance definitely warranted a bit better of a statline though. When I checked the stats and saw he finished the game on 1 assist and 3 turnovers, I was very surprised.

Chriss was much improved all round, he looked comfortable out there, unlike the last 3 games.

And lol

Is it too late to say sorry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back