Universal Love Pick #2 - Welcome Andrew Brayshaw - 2022 AFLPA MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed Defacto lurk liking aswell. How's it going supporting the 'aints these days floggo?

Mr 34% as coach, bunch of spuds playing in your side week in week out. Just falling over the line against the Suns and you guys are happy. Saw a few of your posters trying to say your team's not too far off expectations after this win. Tasmania Saints is the direction your team is heading after another failed rebuild.

Your board still living in free agency dream land.... How's superstar Logan Austin going? Lucky you guys turned down Fyfe hey. Haha

Noticed you referred to Freo as a team of wife beaters the other day.

Lethlain the homewrecker in charge. Is Milne still in prison? He'd fit in well with your culture if they let him out. Hearing you guys want the biggest germ in the AFL Carlisle to be your next captain. Sounds about right.

Worked out why Clark beat Brayshaw to the RS nomination. Like to select players from winning teams. Pretty sure Brayshaw will have the opportunity to be nominated later this season. Obviously the panel were not that sure about Clark......

Noticed Defacto lurk liking aswell. How's it going supporting the 'aints these days floggo?

Mr 34% as coach, bunch of spuds playing in your side week in week out. Just falling over the line against the Suns and you guys are happy. Saw a few of your posters trying to say your team's not too far off expectations after this win. Tasmania Saints is the direction your team is heading after another failed rebuild.

Your board still living in free agency dream land.... How's superstar Logan Austin going? Lucky you guys turned down Fyfe hey. Haha

Lethlain the homewrecker in charge. Is Milne still in prison? He'd fit in well with your culture if they let him out. Hearing you guys want the biggest germ in the AFL Carlisle to be your next captain. Sounds about right.
Geniune lol. POTY

He liked one my posts in the last page. I shivered in disgust and started questioning my own opinions. Never felt so sick and disgusted in myself.

He liked one my posts in the last page. I shivered in disgust and started questioning my own opinions. Never felt so sick and disgusted in myself.
I find, in times like this, the best thing to do is brick yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point? What was it that triggered his defection?

I think it was the fact that posters on here questioned his loyalty to Peel over Freo constantly and called him out for his very "out there" postings.

Seemed a good sort that got jaded with the harassment that comes with posting things that are unpopular.

Turns out I do care. Was a Freo preview thread:

View attachment 516611
Deliberately set out to annoy people. Let us defend him from people who made fun of his written English as well. Must have been a good laugh for him.

I think it was the fact that posters on here questioned his loyalty to Peel over Freo constantly and called him out for his very "out there" postings.

Seemed a good sort that got jaded with the harassment that comes with posting things that are unpopular.
Unpopular is fine. Utter dribble is not. The guy makes no sense either on purpose or just because.

You can always use the ignore function guys. People should be able to express a sensible opinion without being harassed here.

Whilst I'll never understand why someone would want to waste their time and act dumb or troll on here I'll never know o_O:rolleyes:. Theres more to life than doing that.

Deliberately set out to annoy people. Let us defend him from people who made fun of his written English as well. Must have been a good laugh for him.

I made that comment to him because I was happy his English literacy had improved.

I also have met him a few times and he was a nice guy. I don't think he's a troll as he loved Freo but was surprised to see him change to GC.

Online forums change people I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back