• Steak and cheese

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Veggie Delite

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump

Steak and cheese all the way!
Im a late comer to steak and cheese. $7 footlong voucher on free cookie Thursday meant i could splurge a bit and really go out there. Im a fan.

Im a simple sub man though. White bread, chedder, Lettuce, tomato and beetroot (extra 60c but its a must). If im daring ill put a bit of onion on there. Top it off with a bit of mayo and bbq sauce. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Im a late comer to steak and cheese. $7 footlong voucher on free cookie Thursday meant i could splurge a bit and really go out there. Im a fan.

Im a simple sub man though. White bread, chedder, Lettuce, tomato and beetroot (extra 60c but its a must). If im daring ill put a bit of onion on there. Top it off with a bit of mayo and bbq sauce. Satisfaction guaranteed.
onion is must for me.

In honour of getting Sammy to the club.
x5ivXU3.jpg

chicken fillet on italian herbs and cheese bread with salami, double old english cheese and pizza sauce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to Blacktown. It's right next to maccas and maccas chicks are hot. Plus if you strike out there the RSL is just up the road and the old birds will be out in force on roast of the day friday.

Speaking of roast made an awesome roasted leg of lamb last night. Rather than using a trivet to lift the lamb off of the base of the roasting dish i used halved onions and added a tiny bit of water. As the meat cooked the juices ran through the onions and used this as the base for the gravy. Greatest gravy in the history of mankind and then for brunch went hardcore, avoided subway and got a huge roll from the bakery, sliced it open, bit of butter and filled with the roasted meat and gravy. Food heaven.

Speaking of roast made an awesome roasted leg of lamb last night. Rather than using a trivet to lift the lamb off of the base of the roasting dish i used halved onions and added a tiny bit of water. As the meat cooked the juices ran through the onions and used this as the base for the gravy. Greatest gravy in the history of mankind and then for brunch went hardcore, avoided subway and got a huge roll from the bakery, sliced it open, bit of butter and filled with the roasted meat and gravy. Food heaven.
Try one of those Amelia park marinated flayed lamb packs BBQ'd in Webber. You can tell when they are cooked perfectly by a simple test. If they swear at the umpires they are still raw, if they don't swear at the umpires they are ready to go!

167afead71965f23862eb0ad460d820e_big.jpg

Go to Blacktown. It's right next to maccas and maccas chicks are hot. Plus if you strike out there the RSL is just up the road and the old birds will be out in force on roast of the day friday.
I hope you got the 2016 Trade Period reference

Random question - how long does it take to drive from free to Perth in morning peak time? I'm there for work this week.

Supplementary question: what are the best sandwich places along the way?

Back