Game Day Port Adelaide vs Collingwood (AO - 4:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

unable to watch the game, but Facebook is saying wines will be. suspended until the end of time, what did he do?

Last week's game between Collingwood and lol Norf was the worst I've seen in my life... But this week is looking to be a strong rival

Yeah not a bad quarter into a decent breeze, just need to be a bit cleaner with the ball, but no surprise that an out of form team is making a few average decisions with the ball in hand.

Some of the stuff going forward was ok though and the defence held up alright.

The real issue is this keep it off game of Collingwood. Do we try and do something about it or do we continue to allow them to spread outside and play a super possession style. It favours us on the inside but if they start to use it better it may put us under some pressure.

Wines should be fine. Langdon bounced up fairly quickly and played on. Should've been a downfield free and nothing more. Force should be below that required for a report

Yeah it's a bit like this. However at the same time I just want to see the method we go about it. Ie. When we last beat Collingwood we only won by 5 goals but I thought we played really good. Same against Nth Melbourne, it was another big win but it was the way we did it which was good.

I want to walk out regardless of the result thinking that we've put in an effort and showed some improvement in our deficiencies.
Well it's ******* crap so far!
Sigh

Wines should be fine. Langdon bounced up fairly quickly and played on. Should've been a downfield free and nothing more. Force should be below that required for a report
nah he jumped into it and clean took the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of more than one tall in the forward 50? Couple of nice marks to paddy and dix, apart from that it's a team of short people up there. How many times do we win the ball on half back just to have no one to kick to?

Decision making terrible

Wines 11 disposals, 1 kick. Ebert 3 from 10, Amon 3 from 8. Over using it like they're getting paid by SuperCoach points earned. Contrast with Collingwood - Crisp 8 kicks from 11, Sidebottom 5 from 10.
If only our midfield had something to kick to eh.

How can you like this team?

2 tackles in a quarter. Refuse to get numbers around the ball to provide a contest.

So much for fast half forwards:
Impey, Neade, Johnson, S Gray, AhChee with not an ounce of crumbing ability or tackling pressure between them.

Dixon is legitimately our best crumbing forward! Certainly the best below his knees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back