Game Day Port in a Storm - Libba’s 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
340947875_235651948960886_5016199947976115791_n.jpg

Genuinely not sure how this one plays out.

Struggling to read out form the last 2 weeks.

Strikes me as a very important 2 games for the club this week & next.

Must get at least 1 win out of the 2 games on the road.

Really should be able to beat Port & Freo if we're at all serious about making something of this year.

Get back to Melbourne 4 & 2 to play the hawks.

Could easily be 2 & 4 with this team though - just can't predict it.

Need to get the win for Libba.

The heavy rain has arrived. Ground will be a sponge by the time we hit the field.

Need to take advantage of any dry spells. A 3 goal lead would suddenly be like a 5 goal lead once the rain comes pouring.

The heavy rain has arrived. Ground will be a sponge by the time we hit the field.

Need to take advantage of any dry spells. A 3 goal lead would suddenly be like a 5 goal lead once the rain comes pouring.
Some heavy stuff coming over very soon too if the radar is any guide.

So will the double header slightly reduce the amount of Port fans? Lots of empty seats for Essendon v Dees, guessing the same seat covers both games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Stringer and equally those red and blue Gary Lyon led *******s - so I have decided to light a fire at my ranch, smoke a doob and watch our game in a state that I cannot describe. I will not be rational on this thread.

If anyone wants to take me on on wokeism
and transgender (micro) issues. Go ahead - should be fun. I like gay men and trans folk. Many a good time with both.

English wins in the middle - we win. Libba could win the game by himself he is that good, almost better than Bont.

WD top 6 ever:

1. Written
2. Bont
3. Grant
4. West
5. Tom Liberatore
6. Hawkins

That is how good Tom is. The boys will get up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back