Post 1993

Remove this Banner Ad

This post is dedicated to 1993, the start of the Pagan era.
smile.gif

7 Preliminary Finals, 3 Grand Finals, 2 Premierships, but the best accolade.....

In 1993, if you chatted to any non-North fan, they'd tell you that they admired our club, had a soft spot for us, and that they were their second club.

These days, if you chatted to any non-North fan, they'd tell you they hated our guts, that Carey is the spawn of Satan, and make some joke about us not having a club in a few years time.

The choice between admiration with failure, or hatred with success....I know which one I like better.....

Stay bitter non-North fans.

Oh it is so much more fun these days... so who is the team you feel most sorry for???

mine are Footscray... Sorry Western Bulldogs... St (Carey is a w***er - they still make me laugh) Kilda... Richmond... Collingwood... Fremantle... Port Adelaide... Weagles... Melbourne... Hawthorn... Sydney... and Geelong...

Too true Shinners.

I thrive on the verbal abuse we and our boys cop each week at the footy. Gives me somewhere vent my built up anger from work at the end of each week.

------------------
If you see me getting mighty,
If you see me getting high,
Knock me down,
I'm not bigger than Life

R.H.C.P.

What a wonderful year I remember it well, not quite as good as 2000, but still fantastic.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

Originally posted by mantis:
What a wonderful year I remember it well, not quite as good as 2000, but still fantastic.
biggrin.gif

yeah that was the year when the premiers were decided when Kernahan could not kick a point from 30 metres... what weak twerp he was...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back