Preview Pre season match v Hawks March 6th @arden street 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Always with the negativity GK.
Try being positive for a change and you just might get your ticket.
OK - I’m positive I don’t have my ticket. Now when I log in they say they will send the reset password link. That was 2 hours ago. Nuffin.

OK - I’m positive I don’t have my ticket. Now when I log in they say they will send the reset password link. That was 2 hours ago. Nuffin.
I rang the club and they were most helpful. Don't give up

I rang the club and they were most helpful. Don't give up
Shouldn't have to. If I have do that every week I'm not sure I can be bothered. But I can report I have my ticket in my Apple Wallet (will work out what that is next). And whenever I log back in I have to change my password - every time. I suspect that is a Ticketmaster problem.

Shouldn't have to. If I have do that every week I'm not sure I can be bothered. But I can report I have my ticket in my Apple Wallet (will work out what that is next). And whenever I log back in I have to change my password - every time. I suspect that is a Ticketmaster problem.

I got my ticket no probs when they went on sale. Ticketmaster is absolute garb though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help with this problem re changing password every single time I log into Ticketw***ers? Any tech heads suggest a fix?

why are you logging in so much?
To find my ticket for Saturday. I log in, change password, log in again and nothing there. Check later - same process. Resolved now - I have downloaded my ticket to my Apple Wallet - if only I can work out wtf that is. Just for the exercise I logged in again to my Ticketw***er acc - same crap. You must change your password.

I wrote an email to the club asking why I wasn’t sent ticketing information as I’m a home match ticket holder (who lives interstate) there response was they only contacted Victorian members. Pretty poor considering I pay $400 a year and haven’t attended a game in 24 months

I am now convinced that some sort of devine being doesn't want gokangas to go to this game
I'm getting that vibe. I have now found Apple Wallet and the ticket now appears on my NMFC App. I feel like I have achieved something now - so what happens? My sisters birthday so maybe have to go to dinner. Hmmmmmm - maybe not meant to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back