Predict the results of the 2019 Federal Election

Remove this Banner Ad

So if CNN was doing the Australian election likely to be held on May 18, who’d be doing the election night coverage? (And a good thing for the CNN team is that they don’t have stay up all night like in 2000 when the results in Florida completely threw everything off balance).

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everything off balance??? Yep... the entire world.

Interesting to see what time the ABC's Antony Green will call the result on election night, seeing it could well be a one-sided contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t see the public trusting the alp. We don’t even have a surplus and self made retirees who have voted for alp will jump ship

Matt Guy wants his election winning strategy* back

*strategy may not result in electoral victory

Bill Shorten can be thankful that Julie Bishop didn’t win the Liberal leadership ballot last August, because Bishop would’ve given Labor some very anxious moments on election night (probably get to within 3-5 seats of Labor, or forcing Labor to be a minority government), unlike now where Labor is heading to a landslide victory.

Bill Shorten can be thankful that Julie Bishop didn’t win the Liberal leadership ballot last August, because Bishop would’ve given Labor some very anxious moments on election night (probably get to within 3-5 seats of Labor, or forcing Labor to be a minority government), unlike now where Labor is heading to a landslide victory.

Bullshit

Morrison is a way better person that Bishop. Bishop is a fundamentally stupid dangerous animal devoid of any values whereas Morrison is just a campaigner

Truffles was popular and he was going to lose

I can’t see the public trusting the alp. We don’t even have a surplus and self made retirees who have voted for alp will jump ship

Most self funded retirees wouldn’t vote ALP (I will be however).

I’ve only recently retired (and self-funded retiree) and agree with the ALP policy on franking credits (and negative gearing) even though I would be a beneficiary of the current franking credits policy.

We need to look at the bigger picture and need to wind back some of the policies instigated by Howard/Costello.

ALP 90
Libs 51
Independents 9

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back