Preview Preliminary Final v Collingwood MCG Friday 21/9/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your a sheep mate. He's a disgrace. A absolute thug and I am in the construction industry. We don't need such arseholes wearing our colours.
if you are in the industry let him know you dont want his payrises and good ohs conditions, its not hard. all you got to do is renounce your union membership then go see your boss and demand that you be paid less. or leave the industry sheesh.. if you say im a sheep youd be a leach.

What about Stafford, I reckon he could present the cup
images

And we have Houli, Graham and Conca also missing from the rnd 19 game so those players help nullify yours, it will be a interesting game

In my opinion l wouldn't have Graham, Conca or Houli in the same bracket as DeGoey or Treloar, as potential match winners. Plus we only had Howe for about 1/2 a quarter in round 19.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off PRE. Shazza will bar up.

Just listened to "Talking Tigers" podcast on the RFC site. Talking of the crowd & ticket sales, JB talks about the member pre-sale of tickets for the game, the Richmond to Collingwood ratio is 2:1 in our favour, in terms of tickets sales, he mentioned that it was Collingwood's best finals purchasing since 2011 yet we still have a 2:1 ticket sales over the Pies, he said it will be AT LEAST 60% Richmond support going by the sales. WE ARE THE ARMY, THE TIGER ARMY!!!

They start talking about the crowd for the game at around 7 min 25s off the podcast, but specifically of the above at the 9 min 20s mark. Music to my ears.

In my opinion l wouldn't have Graham, Conca or Houli in the same bracket as DeGoey or Treloar, as potential match winners. Plus we only had Howe for about 1/2 a quarter in round 19.

Let us know when degoey or trelor kick 3 in a grand final. Till they do, they are not in the same level as Jack. Jack graham that is

if you are in the industry let him know you dont want his payrises and good ohs conditions, its not hard. all you got to do is renounce your union membership then go see your boss and demand that you be paid less. or leave the industry sheesh.. if you say im a sheep youd be a leach.
Nah, I'm happy with my pay on the sites.

Off PRE. Shazza will bar up.

Just listened to "Talking Tigers" podcast on the RFC site. Talking of the crowd & ticket sales, JB talks about the member pre-sale of tickets for the game, the Richmond to Collingwood ratio is 2:1 in our favour, in terms of tickets sales, he mentioned that it was Collingwood's best finals purchasing since 2011 yet we still have a 2:1 ticket sales over the Pies, he said it will be AT LEAST 60% Richmond support going by the sales. WE ARE THE ARMY, THE TIGER ARMY!!!

They start talking about the crowd for the game at around 7 min 25s off the podcast, but specifically of the above at the 9 min 20s mark. Music to my ears.
gopies will like this. Heisenberg_

Slobbo trying to have a go at us for not joining in on the media street love in. FMD that LSD he's on must be strong.
If we sent players out to the media he'd be saying we're on media street. Bloke is a deadset deadshit without question.
IMG_3217.JPG
Who? This guy? :arrowup::arrowup:
F***in LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back