EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahrez stayed on the bench, last minute decision to bring in Bernard for Ceballos.

Bernard injured 25mins in, hopefully still gets a price rise from his goal last week but will likely need to move him & Mahrez on

100 exactly

Same.

Some decisions required this week between backs & mids. Owning Mahrez with City rotation is a nightmare, but considering Mendy who is up and running. Meanwhile Leicester assets on fire.

gw 10: 116pts
overall: 218th

Salah + Rashford + Milivojevic + Krul (bench :() + KDB(c) + Kane + Mount = :thumbsu:
not owning any Leicester players = :thumbsdown:
i think it's time to do 10.4 Gealish (almost maxed) -> 10.3 Tielemanns (rising)

Will be trading in two Leicester players, their fixture looks amazing next ten weeks or so, only City the only tricky fixture they have, rest is midtable/relegation types.

Pereira looks a lock for a top defender, so will upgrade Tomori to him.

Probably leaning towards a mid on the second move, so Maddison or Tielemans for Mahrez I'd say, maybe Vardy if Aguero is benched again

It looks like Pep is relying on Dilva and KDB still, so I think they're the safest City premiums for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Mahrez again

I reversed my trades and set 4-4-2 with Aguero and Grealish on the bench (had a feeling Grealish wouldn't play as he got a knock midweek) but forgot to trade before 2am Sunday morning (was watching Serie A and lost track of time), so Mahrez locked in, didn't come on again, another donut

However, if I did trade Mahrez then I probably would've ended up with a donut for Kane anyway as I probably would've ran 3-4-3/4-3-3 so got Agueros points there for Kane

Anyways

Low scoring week again, these types of weeks are where I seem to do best, 98 sees me up to 45th overall.

Grabbed Chilwell instead of Pereira as he was cheaper and had a 38 running through his BE, so will grab Pereira this week instead

Not many cash cows around though, might punt on Moura if Kane is injured/Sons suspension is upheld, he should get some games and is cheap as he's been in and out of the side. Would give me 4m in the bank.

Best part of my season is running with 2 budget keepers & they are killing it. Henderson & Ramsdale could both be cashed in, but there’s a huge reduction in clean sheets across the league I feel you don’t need to spend big on a keeper. Just need to trade 1 at the right time

I've got Henderson as well, originally just picked him as a cheap back-up keeper but now I'm starting him ahead of de Gea, he's still scoring well and rising in price so I won't be trading him just yet.

Also traded in Harvey Barnes, he was the only Leicester midfielder I could afford, he only scored 8 points but I still got a 2m price rise out of him which will allow me to trade him to a better quality midfielder in the next few weeks.

Abraham vc in early game then switch to Kane.
Will play Mount and bench KDB if fit and have benched Sterling as well.
City are playing Liverpool, surely they play best available this weekend, plus it's a Sunday game, extra day rest for them.

Think David Silva won't play due to a minor injury, but Aguero, KDB, Sterling etc should all play

City are playing Liverpool, surely they play best available this weekend, plus it's a Sunday game, extra day rest for them.

Think David Silva won't play due to a minor injury, but Aguero, KDB, Sterling etc should all play

Oh yeah they will play just don't really fancy them to do anything away to liverpool (famous last words) :p

Oh yeah they will play just don't really fancy them to do anything away to liverpool (famous last words) :p
I don't expect them to win due to their horrendous record there, but they're quite capable of say a 2-2 draw or something

I wouldn't be fielding any City defenders or keepers though, doubt any cleansheets will occur and Liverpool have the far better attacking defenders capable of scoring/assisting like Robertson, TAA and VVD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back