EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful week so far
Yep same

A couple of Leicester cleansheets and a 10 from Fraser about it so far

The rest have largely stunk it up

Fell asleep before the Chelsea team came out, Azpilicueta being out hurts my structure for the week

Anyways, need to get Maddison in now I think, didn't last week and am paying the price for it (couldn't afford him this week)

Bad round, 90 was well underpar even though a heap of us struggled it seemed

Needed 110-120 it seems

Fell from 45th to 77th

Luiz has to go, he's made 3m or so but he'll likely lose cash now, Arsenal can't hold cleansheets too and there's no point holding on to Grealish now, he's made decent coin.

Grealish to Maddison
Luiz to TAA

Team fairly set now, just gotta work out who the best goalkeepers and strikers are now. Luxury upgrades galore time, build a bank then build a team to negotiate the FA Cup bye weeks that'll stuff me up in February/March/April.

Trezeguet was a punt the week just gone, but surprisingly worked, scoring a late goal. He'll make a little more money I'd imagine.

After trades team will be

Henderson (would be funny if he turns out to be the best option), Lee Grant (loopholer)

Pereira, Chilwell, Robertson, TAA, Azpilicueta (need to find out his injury status)

KDB, David Silva, Maddison, Fraser, Trezeguet

Aguero, Kane, Aubameyang (these 3 all on notice for luxury upgrades, Aguero because rotation, the other two because their teams stink)

gw 12: 77pts :(
overall: 522nd :mad: (was 218th two weeks ago)

Salah + Tielemans + Rashford = :thumbsu:
will downgrade Krul and possibly upgrade Milivojevic (seems to have peaked at 9.2m)
Sigurdsson needs to lift... big time !!!

Last edited:
Seems like I had a good one (115) despite my left field Captain option. I had the VC on foster but had no non players other than Ederson

Capture02.PNG

Capture03.PNG

This week looking at trading out Djenepo (peaked @ 7.7m) for B Silva sending mount to the bench, cash reserves are $200k short so may trade Van Dijk to a cheaper D5.

Probably could cash in on Chilwell but no need to jump off the Leicester gravy train.

gw 12: 77pts :(
overall: 522nd :mad: (was 218th two weeks ago)

Salah + Rashford = :thumbsu:
will downgrade Krul and possibly upgrade Milivojevic (seems to have peaked at 9.2m)
Sigurdsson needs to lift... big time !!!
Start trading mate

I got up to 45th from aggressive trading from a poor start hovering around 700-900, on 22 trades currently, will slow down soon, probably around the 15 range

Seems like I had a good one (115) despite my left field Captain option. I had the VC on foster but had no non players other than Ederson

View attachment 777673

View attachment 777675

This week looking at trading out Djenepo (peaked @ 7.7m) for B Silva sending mount to the bench, cash reserves are $200k short so may trade Van Dijk to a cheaper D5.

Probably could cash in on Chilwell but no need to jump off the Leicester gravy train.

I would trade Chilwell. He was 6.5m after nine rounds then shot up to 13.4 on the back of a 38 against SOT. I think occasionally it's good to trade out a player who is priced well above their value. But I suppose it depends on how high you value him and whether you can replace him with someone who will score as well as him. Maybe put VVD on field for a while...

Not pulling the trigger on Vardy for Kane a couple of weeks ago is eating at me now. Mahrez with another DNP is gone, better than a late sub & price drop at least.

Wanted to slow down on the trades, but still need to make at least another 4-6 to get the team I want. Gonna have to hold on to Salah/Aguero/Kane as my front 3 now I think.

Mahrez, Gundogan, Grealish & Luiz all need to be replaced for my starting team although I may keep Gundogan as a reserve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would trade Chilwell. He was 6.5m after nine rounds then shot up to 13.4 on the back of a 38 against SOT. I think occasionally it's good to trade out a player who is priced well above their value. But I suppose it depends on how high you value him and whether you can replace him with someone who will score as well as him. Maybe put VVD on field for a while...

I'll probably trade him out when he drops a single figure score.

Yes Chilwell had that monster game, but he's picking up a heap of cleansheets too

For mine he's in the mix to be a top defender and Leicesters draw is really good still

i'm considering the following:
7.6 Krul -> 6.6 Allison
9.2 Milivojevic -> 10.5 Silva,B

- i think Allison is worth a punt at that price, despite only averaging 4.0 from 5 games (he should improve from here)... no.1 ranked GK last year
- Milivojevic just hasn't been as good as last season (and has peaked in price)... Silva,B seems a safe option and is the right price

i'm considering the following:
7.6 Krul -> 6.6 Allison
9.2 Milivojevic -> 10.5 Silva,B

- i think Allison is worth a punt at that price, despite only averaging 4.0 from 5 games (he should improve from here)... no.1 ranked GK last year
- Milivojevic just hasn't been as good as last season (and has peaked in price)... Silva,B seems a safe option and is the right price
Until Liverpool start regularly keeping cleansheets, I can't see Allison doing much

What about Schmeichel instead?

Until Liverpool start regularly keeping cleansheets, I can't see Allison doing much

What about Schmeichel instead?

i'd love Schmeichel, but there's no way i'm paying 9.9m for a GK
Allison is a reasonable price @ 6.6m with room for improvement... hopefully clean sheets are on the way :thumbsu:

i'd love Schmeichel, but there's no way i'm paying 9.9m for a GK
Allison is a reasonable price @ 6.6m with room for improvement... hopefully clean sheets are on the way :thumbsu:
I kind of just feel if you're going to pick a Liverpool defensive player, then Robertson and TAA cos of assists and VVD cos of his heading ability from set pieces are the best options there for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back