Preview Preview and changes vs The Gold Coast Suns in QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNQ is as far from the GC as Melbourne.
Yep. Chalk and cheese.

About as informed as those in Melb who think Tasmania is Antactica and it's an hour flight away. (or less)
.... just rubbing it in to all you * bags that im not working and enjoyin tropic conditions.. also said “I wouldnt imagine GC being TOO FAR away from these conditions”... perusal of the BOM website suggests GC tomorrow will be 21 with approx 5-8mm of rain... well i’ll s**t bricks! How similar? * me! Now, lets compare melbourne to GC shall we? Same distance but vast differences

I'm just west-south-west of the Gold Coast and its *en cold at the moment with drizzley melbourne rain blowing up from the sw into the Goldy Goldie.

Meanwhile it'll be 21 overnight in Cairns and less than half that between Robina and Nerang, where the game is. The Gc is about halfway between Melb and cairns and weatherwise its about the same. Especially at this time of year.

I'm just west-south-west of the Gold Coast and its ****en cold at the moment with drizzley melbourne rain blowing up from the sw into the Goldy Goldie.

Meanwhile it'll be 21 overnight in Cairns and less than half that between Robina and Nerang, where the game is. The Gc is about halfway between Melb and cairns and weatherwise its about the same. Especially at this time of year.
Give me Goldcoast weather over melbourne any bloody day of winter!

The region I live in is or was called Summerland. Its usually sunny and dry over winter once the last of the wet season goes. Its great actually. Its cold enough to sit out under the stars all winter with a camp fire but the days are sunny and warm enough you can go swimming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back