Werewolf Professor Layton and the Werewolf Mafia

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else really enjoyed the puzzles in this game? Some have been quite mind boggling but it's a pretty cool point of difference.
No. I've received 2 hint coins and ****ed up both times.
Also re your clue. To Hatch something is to bring forth life. Another Mother Nature reference.

No. I've received 2 hint coins and ****** up both times.
Also re your clue. To Hatch something is to bring forth life. Another Mother Nature reference.

Haha that was my problem too.

I guess that's true. Like I said, the whole SM post from his clue is why I'm not voting Hatchy. If he'd said among your village seers are alpha/godfather or something ambiguous yeah. But to say "One" is pretty dead one exact. No need to put it otherwise IMO.

It's just that and ND suss behaviour of voting last. Then all of a sudden since being accused he's come to life? Interesting.

Haha that was my problem too.

I guess that's true. Like I said, the whole SM post from his clue is why I'm not voting Hatchy. If he'd said among your village seers are alpha/godfather or something ambiguous yeah. But to say "One" is pretty dead one exact. No need to put it otherwise IMO.

It's just that and ND suss behaviour of voting last. Then all of a sudden since being accused he's come to life? Interesting.
Yeah that my thinking. Vote stands.

this-reminds-me-of-a-splendid-puzzle-i-once-heard.jpg

PUZZLE IN 15 MINS

Uhh, whoops... silly me.

Ahem...

Puzzle 11
The Grand Final

Picarats: 20

upload_2017-8-31_18-34-52.png

As per tradition of the Layton series, the last puzzle is purely ceremonial.

Here is the Bigfooty logo (I must modkill myself). Nothing suss there, right?

However, this is a Layton game on Bigfooty, see if you can find the final little secret. (Tell me what it is)

The image is small, try putting in paint if you're struggling.

There is a top hat with a pink stripe 'sitting' on the colour gradient of the T.
CORRECT!

upload_2017-8-31_18-39-23.png

What sort of Layton game would it be if it didn't have at least one puzzle about Layton's hat?

That is the final puzzle, deadline in 20 mins!

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-31_18-38-57.png
    upload_2017-8-31_18-38-57.png
    2 KB · Views: 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Smegs. I was looking at the pink gradient but couldn't pick anything out.

I'm voting NaturalDisaster today. Pie's clue seems to hint to him. Fryer Tuck

It was time to march onto the bountiful mines at long last!

Jean Descole and his minion were finally about to feast on the magnificent treasure that was on offer!

However, the village have barricaded the mine!

"We got you cornered, you vile fiend!" said one of the Villagers, "you thought you could get away with your games? Well, we've just played you for a fool."

"What is this nonsense, what do you mean?"

"It looked like we were all going to lynch someone else. In reality, we were all plotting behind your back this whole time. We have finally uncovered your true identity, and now, you will die!"

There is a confrontation! Who will stand victorious?!

And then two more hit the floor.

"Foolish village," laughed Descole, "Did you really think you could fool me with that pathetic bluff? Voting for someone else when in reality you were voting me. Please."

Descole and his minion finish up killing up the villager, and kidnap Luke Triton, tying up the kid.

"Well now, my loyal minion, we are successful! We have finally found the sacred treasure! It was all true, I knew it!"

Descole and his minion would take home the holy grail.

"At last, I have Bigfooty Impunity! Now I can do anything I want without consequence! Muhahahahaha!"

And that was that, Descole had won.

Final Result:
Smeg Head (Villager, End Game)
NaturalDisaster (Villager, End Game)
Red mist (Villager, End Game)
footy_fumbler (Luke Triton, One Seer Flog, End Game)

Winners: Hatchy1992 (Jean Descole) and Pie 4 Life (Village -> Minion Bomber)... plus The Filth Wizard , Elton Johns Wig , and joelsyt - The Past Trilogy Villains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back