Preview R16 2018 Sydney v. Geelong Thursday 7:20pm SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it mildly amusing that you all get so upset about a cat you don't know living in a remote island that nobody goes to being run over.

How the hell do you all cope with road-kill?

I find it mildly amusing that you all get so upset about a cat you don't know living in a remote island that nobody goes to being run over.

How the hell do you all cope with road-kill?

I don't laugh about it. I know it happens but I never found it amusing. I am not the sort who deliberately runs over turtles crossing the road either, and I have seen a car do that once.

This talk of Hanners and Jack’s form is exactly why I have had doubts about our midfield depth and the area of the ground we are struggling in the most. Kennedy is still our best mid but is not immortal. Both Parker and Heeney are better forward. Hewett is an exceptional shut-down player. Florent is young and suited to the outside.

Who else is there if Jack and Hannebery don’t arrest their form slump? We can talk about Dawson and Blakey all we like but they are unproven at senior level and are years away from impacting games out of the middle. Relying on the trusty old Kennedy to Hannebery to Jack firm has made us complacent in recent years IMO because the firm is broken atm. So many games we are still starting Jack and Hanners on the ball like it’s 2013 again.

Stuff Moore and McGovern we need another gun midfielder at the very least or we won’t be winning a flag beyond this year. I think we can only win it with this inconsistent, make-shift midfield for one year
Matthew Lloyd said scrimshaw and Brodie will leave gold coast, get them in for Jake Lloyd if he wants to go to the gold coast

KJ and Hanners survive again. No risk with Dawson as expected. Fairly predictable changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't laugh about it. I know it happens but I never found it amusing. I am not the sort who deliberately runs over turtles crossing the road either, and I have seen a car do that once.
I don't run over turtles either. He/she didn't laugh about it, he gave no details except to say he thought it was an omen. Lighten up, don't be so judgmental...

Matthew Lloyd said scrimshaw and Brodie will leave gold coast, get them in for Jake Lloyd if he wants to go to the gold coast

Rather take their first rounder thanks. The only one I’d be interested in is Brodie and surely and I mean surely Lloyd is worth more

So we are still going to have Hannebery and Jack spudding it up this week? I bet Fox, Robinson and Towers will get the blame if we lose.
You’ll find out tomorrow night. It’s funny, I don’t see RUNVS on the team sheet...couldn’t cut it on an AFL list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back