Game Day R16 - Adelaide vs Dogs - Disgusting Battle 1.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the most stereotypical, SJW, public school teacher looking woman standing next to me. Upon hearing me cheer for CC's goal, she walked away giving me daggers.

Fair dinkum you lot s**t me. We are ten goals up and you STILL focus on the negative. Piss right off.

It's been a great win, back towards finding some of our early season form, doesn't mean we still can't be critical of the selection of Thommo, it was short sighted, pure and simple. You can't sugar coat it, the results tonight have bore out exactly what we were all saying after his selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gotta say what a good win that was.. Dogs arent what they were last year no doubt but we were allowed to play our game and dominated we did.

Can I also mention how much of a down hill skier Jake Stringer is? Would almost be the most over rated player in the AFL

If our midfield doesn't lift we will lose, guaranteed. Losing the clearances 22-11 in wet weather footy against a team we are WAY above on the ladder, and at home, is unacceptable.

I totally agree. We've gotta fight to get this one.

It is amazing how you consistently make the exact same post.

Yep and I'm about to do that again!

But hey, very pleased with that 2nd half. But now the players need to focus on next weeks huge game against Melbourne.

Keep fighting every week for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back