Game Day R20, 2018 Swans vs. Pies @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very, very, VERY excited to be at this game!!! :D Alex Johnson plays again!!! Woohoo!!!!

Will be screaming myself hoarse for all of you who can't be there!

Bloods by heaps!!! If ever we were going to bounce back and crush a team, tonight is the night!

GO BLOODS!

PS. Regardless of the outcome, it will still be a great day!

So excited, AJ and our young Swans. Please just enjoy yourselves #norush take your time, moving forward, proudly wearing 1918 centenary jumper.

Go Bloods

The Swans team should do an authentic 1918 style team photo

1918-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see AJ back on the park.

No pressure on him....maybe 40+ touches, 15 intercept marks and sneak forward for a cheeky goal. Seriously though, hope he has a good game and can cement a spot. Keen to see how he works with AA and Rampe.

This is very winnable but we'll need a dramatic turnaround in form. Take it on and run it through the corridor.

robbo in instead of towers is a typical conservative approach that will get us nowhere.

we buy the most attacking and best player in the comp and proceed to win 0 flags because we want to play so conservatively.

that was appropriate with the cattle we had for the last two premierships its not for a team with buddy franklin. with longmires game plan we would have been better buying a forward who can take a contested mark and/or bring the ball to ground in a pack.

its going to go down as a wasted decade.

robbo in instead of towers is a typical conservative approach that will get us nowhere.

we buy the most attacking and best player in the comp and proceed to win 0 flags because we want to play so conservatively.

that was appropriate with the cattle we had for the last two premierships its not for a team with buddy franklin. with longmires game plan we would have been better buying a forward who can take a contested mark and/or bring the ball to ground in a pack.

its going to go down as a wasted decade.

I don’t see it quite as doom and gloom as you do, but I agree that Horse has proven he really doesn’t know how to create a functioning forward line, even with the best forward of a generation in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back